Exhaust Question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binnybugg

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just curious if anyone knows if you can get such thing as a exhaust heat guard?

Sorry this may be a stupid question, but it is something I'm really interested in knowing.

If you can't buy them can anybody advise of a good prevention you can DIY?

Many thanks in advance!

Binnybugg :-D

Exhaust wrap mate, you can get it from egay, super cheap or any kind enough exhaust shop. All you do is clamp one end with the same kind of clamp that holds your normal air filter on and start wrapping the pipe then clamp it again. About 2 meters will do your whole pipe. Its easy, cheap and works well, you can basically hold the pipe even at its hottest, it works for me.

like brendo said.. heat wrap.. when my girlfriend burnt her leg i chucked some....

P6300108.jpg

Amazing thanks so much! Yer I jumped on my boyfriends and actually gave myself a 2nd deegree burn. My fault though not wearing long pants, but when you spend most of the day on a pushy in the bush on a hot day you don't really wanna peddle round in jeans hahaha

Do you guys know if the heat wraps put on and you take it off at a later date, does it come off ok? or will it be a bit tough to get off and stain the pipe?

Latest posts

Back