Fast ace 35AR problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just put a fast ace 35AR on my bike ( built in canister ) and it hardy moves at all and as a result the back is jacked up, its not like my stock agb-29 shock where it had some play and was comfy, just wondering if this is normal or is it fucked cheers.

if they are the ones i am thinking about you should turn your rebound adjustment all the way out (soft) and you should have some play then. after this adjust to the way you like it. when i sit on my bike the ride height doesnt move at all, but hit a bump and it soaks it all up and rides really nice. if this doesnt work you may need to let some oil or air out of the shock from the valve on the base of the canister.

only do this as a last resort if no one else gives you some information.

Cheers, Tony.

hey dude,
Some of the fast ace shocks are designed for mono shock set up and not cradle.

I put a fast ace in the rear of my bike that was acutally for a mono set up.. And it wouldnt budge an inch.. My ass got drilled aswell.

So should contact the person ya bought it off or post a pic and i might be able to tell you.

Peace

hahaha i have my hard as a rock, my ass got used to it :). doesnt sound like the shock is faulty, maybe a little too much oil, did you try releasing some air pressure?

If i release air presure, can i just pump it back up?

Pump it? thats the 2nd time i have heard that why would i pump it? that just makes it harder! ??

yeah it does, think about it ligically, if you have one vaccum of air and oil, and you increase pressure, the oil will have in turn less area of movement (stiffer) if you release pressure it gives more room for the oil to move (softer) double check it with someone more "in the know" but if i am not mistaken he will aggree with what i have said here.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back