Fastace 800lbs spring

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atomikboy how old are you mate? i would be going for around a 600lb mabey less. your bike is light as fark so you dont need a HD spring...

Fitted the Fastace 800lbs rear spring on the DNM tonight & geez what a difference it makes! Just sitting on the bike you can feel the shock responding. Can't wait to take it for a spin & try out some jumps on the new track :)

Went for a ride yesterday and the rear suspension is waaay better... My track is still quite soft & one of the berms has formed woops already, so I could really feel the shock doing it's job properly :) I'm hoping for lots of rain soon to harden up the dirt so I can hit the jumps with some confidence (that I won't land in powder LOL)

Soooo.... in closing; if you have a 1000lbs spring and weigh around 75kg or less, get an 800lbs spring. It works a treat!

Nice mate alls well that ends well ...how's the other little fiasco going ?

Nice mate alls well that ends well ...how's the other little fiasco going ?

Hey Dreadz, yeah glad my mate picked up the fact my suspension looked a little stiff LOL The other 'problem' has improved slightly, they now ride within their property but still little ass wipes , oops sorry said that out loud LOL , had a few to drink tonight :eek: Luckily they went away for easter for a few days... it'sd actually peaceful here I feel bad for the other neighbors riding my pitbike on Saturday.At least I'm on a track & not the bitumen :D

Nice sounds like the cops told em the "next time we'll fine your arse " line on em and that is workin for now ...cops hate being ingnored like any of us I think heavy fines will be next ... and maybe that'll make dad give em a long overdue kick up the arse.

Good luck ...and remember the only thing you've done is care about 2 little sh#ts that I wouldn't ....so yeah pat yaself on the back from me I woulda necked em by now

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back