Fastace AS-01 wheel options?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cash.

Reaction score
I was going to buy a set of As-01, i just wanted to know if you can fit a 10" wheel on front with a disk brake kit.
Anyone know where i could get one.
I just want to stay true to the crf50 and not jump up to 12" wheel size.

If you have got pics of your bike with 10" wheels and disk brakes please post them.
if its with Fastace forks even better.

Your not gonna fit a stock crf50 wheel with the forks , they run a 15mm axle . so you will have to run the stock crf50 axle and make alot of spacers for it to work .

Easiest way is to use a chinga hub ,and lace to a 10" rim . wouldnt have a clue if there is spokes and a rim that will work tho..

I had a 12" on mine i got a picture here somewhere.

There a pretty big fork . if you wanted to keep it a true 50 i would probably go another route. as i was running mine with a +4 swingarm to make it sit level . and that was a big 50

DSCN0555.jpg

There a pretty big fork . if you wanted to keep it a true 50 i would probably go another route. as i was running mine with a +4 swingarm to make it sit level . and that was a big 50

Do you remember what length your forks are?
I was looking at 645mm ones.
I do like the look of your bike very tidy i think its for the greater good if i stray away from the true 50 a little bit =D
thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back