fat seat for braaap 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

china911

Reaction score
lm wanting to buy another seat to modify (l need to be sitting taller) Any one have a clue if a crf 70 specification seat will fit the 190.. l have tried a dhz 110 , thou 50mm shorter. l fell the bike is sitting a lot higher at the front. l have slotted bars forward ,pegs back but the riding position is not feeling right. l don't want to slide forks through the yokes .

how much sag in the rear end do you have with your full weight on the bike ?
a few pit bike seats on ebay have the measurements in their pics.

or just take the seat to an Auto Trimmers and tell them you want it raised/padded more
i have had a couple of seats redone, foam fixed and retrimmed, the dearest one was $70 all up.

you can even have gripper material used too, top of top and sides.
have a look at 8r3ndO's LXR 190 thread he uses a local guy that does some good covers etc

how much sag in the rear end do you have with your full weight on the bike ?
a few pit bike seats on ebay have the measurements in their pics.

or just take the seat to an Auto Trimmers and tell them you want it raised/padded more
i have had a couple of seats redone, foam fixed and retrimmed, the dearest one was $70 all up.

you can even have gripper material used too, top of top and sides.
have a look at 8r3ndO's LXR 190 thread he uses a local guy that does some good covers etc

Sag all good . l just did not want to undo original seat. (for resale) purpose. Building them up not a problem l want to modify a separate seat as skin wont be able to be used with taller foam.

They are CRF 50 seats, the CRF 70 won't fit. I used Mario at Topline in Seaford, good guy and great product

Nah sorry Phil, a CRF50 seat is about 45-50mm too short
And china911, topline is the trimmer company i was talking about.

Thats odd cause the rear plastics are CRF 50.

do what eddie did and put some extra foam in there! plastics may be crf but size of the seat depends where the plastics are mounted!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back