Feedback on CRF50 Decal design

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy decals for your pitbike?

• Buy standard designs (like this one)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Would rather custom designed decals especially for my & my bike

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Would rather design my own using a template

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Thanks man urs look **** hot too. Cool because their original. I actually printed straight on to Avery Hi tack clear and cleared it with the same and then another layer of antigraffiti clear so it is hard wearing and pretty stratch proof so its actually all clear. Thats the way i like to do it so the white in the design is actually the white of the plastics, imo i reckon it looks better then having to tones of white, one vinyl one plastic. What program did you use to design them in!

Interesting man, sounds like a good way to do it.. would only really work with white plastics though, think if you did it on black plastic the colours wouldnt be bright at all... plus you couldnt use any white (as theres no such thing as white ink...)...
I do everything in illustrator...

I used illustrator to, but there is such i thing as white ink. Were getting a new flat bed printer in a couple weeks which prints all cmyk and white. Can actually put the plastics on the printer and print straight onto it, then just clear over it. Will do some new ones soon on it and see how it goes.

sounds unreal.. never heard of that before! might be the way of the future!
Definitely let me know how that goes... take some pics or a vid of it for me!

Timeeh if your misses is a graphic designer get her to trace the plastics of the net thats what i did to get the shape then just some rough measurements and away you go.

Had a thought afterwards, I do have a complete new set off the wifes bike, so I will just scan them in, then i got an exact copy :) But cheers for the info.

Latest posts

Back