Feedback on CRF50 Decal design

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy decals for your pitbike?

• Buy standard designs (like this one)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Would rather custom designed decals especially for my & my bike

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Would rather design my own using a template

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

dynamicgs

Reaction score
Hi All,
New to the forum... New to Pitbikes too... had a 160cc for the last few weeks and loving it!
Just was thinking of doing some decal sets and selling them on ebay or something and wanted some feedback on my first concept for a CRF50 shape...

What do you recon? Would anyone out there consider buying something like this? And what is a reasonable cost?

Let me know what you recon!

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 41
I think they're awesome, I straight up want a set right now
wouldn't want to pay any more than $50 for them

OK,,, i changed it a bit... so theres not 2 skulls on each side... think it looks better...
Will contact a printer tomorrow and see how much to get it printed...
Will need to find a correct template too... Any Ideas on where to get templates?

Attachments

• CRF50-DECAL.jpg
    CRF50-DECAL.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 52
OK.. looks like its gonna cost at least $70 to print them... Im getting a set done for my CRF70 shape... will post some pics when its done!

Decals done....

OK, got my decals done... got the template a bit wrong so they didnt fit too well...
A bit of trimming and they are on though...
Going to work on the template and get it right, and give it another go I think.. Signwriter is keen to work with me and get them right so we can start selling some different styles....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 56
I'm am impressed mate!!!

Thats pretty good if he is willing to print them for 70 bucks!!

Yeah, he's doin it at mates rates... I dont think its the right vinyl though... if you see it close it has some dodgy looking rolls and bunching up in places..
Gonna do some research, and trial and error and see if we can get it sorted..
Then I'll do a website (im a web designer) and some more designs and start selling...
Will keep ya posted!

Good job .
Make sure you dont use the forum for free advertising once you start selling products.

3M is what you need to look into, that what the decent kits are made from.

Otherwise, top job mate. Really impressed.

Some more pics of the finished job...

Nitro-Graphics-CRF70.jpg

So you actually designed these yourself?

I wouldn't be displaying the One Industries logo on there. They do sticker kits as well. Might be some legal issues there.

Yeah mate, I do graphic design for a job, but thought Id have a go at a decal set for my new pitty...
Didnt like any of the crappy chinese ones floating around on ebay... These are for personal use anyway, im sure ONE industries wouldnt mind me giving them some free advertising...

Yeah mate, I do graphic design for a job, but thought Id have a go at a decal set for my new pitty...
Didnt like any of the crappy chinese ones floating around on ebay... These are for personal use anyway, im sure ONE industries wouldnt mind me giving them some free advertising...

Yeah I don't know about that one mate. IMO it seems dodgy as you have that logo on there as people will always assume it's another One Industries designed set. Should have made you own logo up instead of pinching other people's.

Just an idea for future refrence. :grinning-smiley-003

stickers look great, something different.

As motorman said, If you plan to sell these id loose the ONE industries logo and make up your own, But as a 1 off personal set i don't think it would be a problem.

Yeah, have no intention of selling these with logos (except my nitro graphics one)

If a company has a problem with me supporting their brand by slapping their logo on my own pride n' joy and riding around like a maniac they can get eff'd... I'll boycott their ass!

you can buy the assorted decal kit from their website cheap as and slap whatever logos you want on anyway if you're that way inclined....

Gonna do some more designs once I get the templating right and my printer figures out the best looking, most durable and easiest to apply materials to use... is a bit of a mission trying to find out exactly!

Had heaps of fun doing this one so im pumped to have a go at some other styles....

Anyone got ideas of what they think would make a nice looking kit? how about about a rabid, mad looking chiuwawa to scare off the big dogs...ha ha ...any ideas though?

Latest posts

Back