Feedback on CRF50 Decal design

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy decals for your pitbike?

• Buy standard designs (like this one)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Would rather custom designed decals especially for my & my bike

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Would rather design my own using a template

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
And?

All that post has stated is that JJW do not use 3M, and there opinion on the 3M product?

Other than going custom or buying a $10 ebay special id be pretty sure any other kit you buy will be 3M.

Im no professional on graphics, just trying to help out.

I agree there wayne

Old thread I know... but thought Id update it...

New custom decal set for the Atomik...

IMPACTED1.jpg

IMPACTED2.jpg

IMPACTED3.jpg

IMPACTED4.jpg

Cheers fellas... im pretty happy with them... Probs gonna give the KX250F a matching set so I can try out the convex pro vinyl and see how good it is... will post it up when Its done too...

Don't have to pay for logos... from what Ive read, the only ones you are not allowed to use are Energy drink logos... but the rest are fine. I might shoot off some emails to the companies and see what they say...
All custom decal companies allow you to put logos on, so I dont think its a big deal....

i believe custom graphics companies buy the rights to use them ?

that's what i thought anyway .

Good job tho , looks sweet.

I somehow missed this the other day.... Very nice work, bloody tidy ;) Don't suppose there's any chance you'd give up the blank templates? Keen to get some done for my bike :)

Hmmmm... well, I had to pay for the template, and Im trying to start a business here.. so im gonna say no dice... Sorry man, If I start giving them out, im gonna get every dude wanting them for free!

You need special graphics software and a fair bit of troubleshooting to get them to the printing stage anyway... Sorry Timeeh! Was worth a shot though!

I will however consider designing custom decal sets for special people only... (that includes you)!!!

That's cool man, i completely understand. My sis is a graphic designer and I was going to get her to do a set for me, she's already done her YZ and damn it looked sweet, and i'm really keen to get an old skool yamaha set made to suit mine (the old yellow n black) I was looking around for templates last year for my cousins CR and I know how hard it is to get your hands on these things mate, so deffinately no hard feelings :) HOWEVER if you ever need a template for a YZ250 04, let me know, maybe we can trade ;)

This bloke did my crf 50 chonda. Looks sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_00000029.jpg
    IMG_00000029.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_00000031.jpg
    IMG_00000031.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_00000032.jpg
    IMG_00000032.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 23
yeah it's funny with the energy drink logo's

importers cant bring bikes in with monster or rockstar stickers on them but they can send the stickers off the bike in the same container

chinamen are rescourcful fellas

What do you guys reckon, this is my custom set of hart and huntington graphics i designed and printed up the other day at work, im a signwriter so its pretty cool being able to design and make the graphics i want. Timeeh if your misses is a graphic designer get her to trace the plastics of the net thats what i did to get the shape then just some rough measurements and away you go.

Attachments

• P1030040.jpg
    P1030040.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 28
  • P1030039.jpg
    P1030039.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back