Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McDo

Reaction score
Hey MiniRiders, since i'm new to pit bikes, i'd just like to ask a few questions;

Which bikes are Chinese?
Which bikes are Japanese?
Where are PitsterPro's and DHZ's made?

Obviously, just the popular brands (don't need to tell what you they are)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
:applaudit:

Japanese bikes are Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki etc, but then some of their bikes are made in China too.

China pit bikes are Thumpstar, Pitsterpro, Pitpro, Motovert, Atomik, Ciniworks, Braaap, DHZ, Assassin, SDB, LEI, GMX, SSR, M2R, WPB, DDR, TDR, Foxico, Elstar, Motorworks, Hummer, Thumbstar and a heap more too

the yamaha ttr range are all made in china would you believe.... but with stringent quality control is obvious....
but the yz's and the wr's are made japan!!!
i could go on and so could my67xr... but i reckon you get the jist of it...

the yamaha ttr range are all made in china would you believe.... but with stringent quality control is obvious....
but the yz's and the wr's are made japan!!!
i could go on and so could my67xr... but i reckon you get the jist of it...
So NO pit bikes are japanese made?
I swear on a bike i saw on DHZ said something about being made in Japan.

It kind of sucks how all pit bike brands i know of are Chinese.

if there wasn't chinese pitbikes, i doubt we'd all be here
well maybe a couple would ?

if there wasn't chinese pitbikes, i doubt we'd all be here
well maybe a couple would ?
Yeah, but i always get **** from my friends who ride "big bikes" that Chinese PitBikes are **** quality and performance

get your mates to watch some world championship racing and see what they say then

[video=youtube;7IW9WyTiGuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IW9WyTiGuM[/video]

get your mates to watch some world championship racing and see what they say then

[video=youtube;7IW9WyTiGuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IW9WyTiGuM[/video]

Is there any stock Pit Bike that can beat a CRF150RB?
My friend wanted to ask you but couldn't be bothered making an account.

You need to spend the cash to get the dash!:scooter:

Lol, funny your buddies should give you crap about chinese pitbikes being low quality and of poor performance, my Atomik fury easily beat my friend's WR250F around a friend's MX track, and it also kept up with a CRF250 pretty well. Needless to say later on that day, the WR would not start, mind you it was due the Carb not being jetted to suit the GYTR pipe fitted...Although, my Fury is not really a pitbike, but I think its a sound comparison none the less :eek:

Screw performance, its all about the rider, but having a quick bike makes it easy. Almost too easy, as you start getting lazy lining up into corners, etc..

And I can see a Pitsterpro 190 (OR 150??) 4V easily beating a CRF150RB...

Last edited:
Is there any stock Pit Bike that can beat a CRF150RB?
My friend wanted to ask you but couldn't be bothered making an account.

i would put my braaap 190 against a 150r no worries, as far as straight line acceleration goes i ate our neighbours kwaka 250 (4 stroke) i have topped it out at around 130km/h and it still has the acceleration to match the 250's, and thats on a rich tune!!!

i would put my braaap 190 against a 150r no worries, as far as straight line acceleration goes i ate our neighbours kwaka 250 (4 stroke) i have topped it out at around 130km/h and it still has the acceleration to match the 250's, and thats on a rich tune!!!

Thats awesome, but whats the top speed of the Kawasaki compared to the Braaap?

I think it was a 01 model?
I'm not great mates with him or anything, so dont know to much about the bike apart from its got a flash looking pipe with power bomb etc and he spends more time polishing it than riding it lol.
I just meet him on our road one day after a week or so of condescending looks while i was messing around with the jetting. We had two runs up the road and back, about a kay each way roughly and i beat him both times :)

Ill have to put a Speedo on the bigwheel with the 160 in it...its geared more for top speed. I was pulling away from chops flat in fourth but his bike is the same speed in a straight line until the last bit of fourth. If my phone isn't flat next time ill put some GPS tracking on it and see how fast it goes!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back