Fifty of the month entries!!! july + august

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a heads up the 50bromag is up for sale, as far as i know is no more issues coming out, so yer not sure what the go with you prize pack is 50nut?

I wonder how much its up For Sale for?

Would be Interesting to find out... Disappointing there will be no more Issues coming out :(

just a heads up the 50bromag is up for sale, as far as i know is no more issues coming out, so yer not sure what the go with you prize pack is 50nut?

Wow really ? Did u here this from a reliable source ?
That sucks for me I just subscribed & last month so it looks like I wont be getting my monies worth

yer from the man himself so yer bit of a bummer when the miniscence was starting to look good.
And i miss out on my cover shot :(

Damb this is NO GOOD! I really do hope it stays alive though with someone taking over it...Ahh unlucky you miss out on the Cover Shot Bretto.

ah were you the next cover shot Bretto ?
Well yeah u do deserve one after all these years thats for sure.
Do u know why hes not producing anymore & is there someone else taking it over ?
If he knew he was selling it that is harsh to sell subscriptions take your cash then stop producing magazines...

ah were you the next cover shot Bretto ?
Well yeah u do deserve one after all these years thats for sure.
Do u know why hes not producing anymore & is there someone else taking it over ?
If he knew he was selling it that is harsh to sell subscriptions take your cash then stop producing magazines...

haha na wasnt next, well dont think so? but he said he was gunna put me on 1
not sure why hes getting out? but its up for sale and he told me that last issue was it for him , and wont be anymore out till som1 else buys it.
And yer not sure whats the go with subscriptions , might want to email him bout that.

I wonder how much its up For Sale for?

Would be Interesting to find out... Disappointing there will be no more Issues coming out :(

surprised we haven't seen an add get thrown up on here yet

If anyone is serious about buying it shoot us a pm ....

Stu kept the doors open as long as he could ... longer than he should of with a wife and kids to support, the last few issues cost him thousands in printing alone ... add that to advertisers not paying and the economy and a lack of suport generally through the scene he had to shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back