Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month Feb-March 2013

• [B]DHZ_XR8cing -[/B] Honda CRF50 05

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • [B]nicko451 -[/B] Pitster Pro LXR

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • [B]Rodney68 -[/B] Braaap Maestro 08

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • [B]motovert24 -[/B] Pitster Pro LXR 09

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • [B]SSR125NJ -[/B] SSR 125

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • [B]neugz -[/B] Honda CRF50 2011

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • [B]Hillz -[/B] Honda CRF50 04

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • [B]Shearer -[/B] BBR KLX Beast

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • [B]iiTz CaMMs HD -[/B] LXR 190 Daytona 09

• [B]turdo -[/B] CRF50 88 Limited

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 of rod said timeeh.

Pretty sure Dom at Motocity said they copied the old Mojo frame in there initial design stages, sure looks nice but i think toeball snapped like 3 of them

All that i know is braaap stopped at 10 of this style frame and swingarm because of it looked similar to the vert frame

its china guys! Wholesalers will sell to anyone who pays them! For instance i know for a fact ciniworx could released the maestro style frame but decided against it as they were not a fan of the dimensions! looks good still!

Nicks bike was one of the first lxrs I had seen and made me want to do mine up was a shame I thought it was going to be between hazza and nick but that BbR is in a league of its own

Yeah the BBR looks alright aye. :action-smiley-035:
Disappointed, thought id have a slight chance..... well I think we all did...
Considering the mad bike stand and my amazing phone camera, thought I had a few votes up my sleeve, clearly we have all been sent to the slaughter house... hahaha:hungry:

Lol i never thought anyone would have a chance! Are u drunk? Its a bbr Lol
No free stickers now mate, your on the board. But like everyone is saying i also dig the orange on the LXR, it really suits the bike.

Wow that green frame of mine stands out, sorry Damo! I didn't realise.. Was going to be red, I still have the can here if someone wants it! aahahaha expensive crap too

"Fast Green" I like that name haha.

I like to call it snot green.
There was nothing fast about it running 15/32 ratio. Took off from home to see what the top end was like and hit the Queensland border as I hit 3rd.

Latest posts

Back