Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nov/Dec Fifty of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
payton1.jpg

this little 0cc beast will kick ALLLL your asses!! especially coolies 90

Its NOT about how fast it goes...its how well you can ride it ;)

A Good Rider on a 88Lim CRF50 can beat another guy on a 106 CRF50...as it has been proven in the HRI Series just gone...comes down to how well you can ride not how fast it goes up a straight!

i bet a done up crf70 i think had 106 or somthing in it? at fort on w/end in man on man 1 lap sprint on me stocka:)
But i went on 5 sec board at statrt haha

There you go! Great Example Bretto haha ;)

Yeah he should have beaten you seen he is on 12/14" plus DOUBLE the cc's...BUT your the HRI Stocker Class WINNER remember!haha...Your too good mate on a Stocker

Last edited:
go back and read each post mate i have not bagged out your bike or any other china bikes on here..........so why you so pissed at me
Greg i am not pissed at you. I made a simple comment in my initial post, stating the reason i voted for MiniMulishas bike, was because A: it appealed to me over the other bikes, and B: it appeared to me initially, rightly so as it turns out, you joined MR to enter FOTM, and apparently little more. It wasnt an attack on your person, i didnt accuse you of raping my cat, or anything like that. I made a tongue in cheek comment that you may or may not have been a trophy hunter, as you havent appeared much on the forum, and as you stated, only joined to enter FOTM.. It's called "taking the piss", and occasionally there are times in life, when someone will do it to you. it doesnt mean they dont like you, have an issue with you personally, or want to steal your missus.... i also never said you bagged my bike. i said my bike is bagged relentlessly throughout the forum, by ANY members, and made mention that my "piece of shit" china, that cant be built into a fast or reliable bike, still managed a close second to a very well built CRF that Rider465 entered..
At no stage have i said your bike is gay, isnt worthy of FOTM, or called you a wanker etc etc. What i said was taken far more seriously than its intention, everyone had a great big cry about it, and the flaming ensued..
So Greg, for the record, yes, you have an awesome bike, regardless of who built it. I've no doubt it's a rocket, and no doubt you can ride it. I am not of the opinion you are a tool, or anything like that.
Officially, i voted for MiniMulishas old school zed, as it is an awesome stealth Resto, and being an old bloke, appeals to me more than any of the other bikes. I didnt vote for SNitchy's, purely for the fact i liked MiniMulishas better. Yours was a very close third, but i didnt vote for that either, as i have strong feelings that members who contribute greatly to THE FORUM, not the minibike scene on the whole, are more entitled to my vote, than someone who has entered what is an admittedly an awesome bike, that will most likely take out FOTM, purely TO take out FOTM.. Nothing more, nothing less. simple as that.
no 1nse havn a cry on here bud its just the nob heads that start shit over nothn callin a honda a piece of shit and would run rings around a chinas any day

Nobody said hondas are pieces of shit.... nobody has said that any china will run rings around all hondas...
Mind you, having said that, a lot of people (mostly genuine Honda riders/owners) HAVE stated repeatedly that Chinas are shit, cannot be built into anything fast or reliable, and that ANY CRF with an 88 kit or bigger, will run rings around ANY china..
Good that China owners/builders can concede a well built Honda CRF or Kawasaki KLX, but god forbid a Jap owner admits that someone built a nice little china...
You sir, are OMG Fooly Sik, in every sense of the word...

no_Crf_50's motard is killerrr :eek:
my vote 100%
Tbh i hate jap bikes..its either euro or china haha
i actuly dont see a point in building a bike like that five o tbh..
great comp this month though, no doubt

There you go! Great Example Bretto haha ;)

Yeah he should have beaten you seen he is on 12/14" plus DOUBLE the cc's...BUT your the HRI Stocker Class WINNER remeber!haha...Your too good mate on a Stocker
is it to good or because brett is smaller than the bike lol

j/k brett

is it to good or because brett is smaller than the bike lol

j/k brett

Yeah we say the same to Chicken :D ...

but you have a point SnItChY, I reckon I'd almost weigh double the weight of Bretto and for a stocker race to be even he'd have to double his chick ... my bike pulls 100kgs around ... add to that I'm 62' and all arms and legs so a the midsize China is at this point my only real option that doesn't have my knees around my ears ..I'm certianly not anti jap ... as I said I wanna build an 88limo but right now my 4x4 needs a few grand chucked at it and that'll end being more like 5 or 6 by the time I'm done so not now.

Bretto ... as for you and ya stocker v me on my sr ?

Well all I can say is I'm deeply hurt by your hurtful and vicious insinuations of my lack of skillz :p

I know I'm gettin older and slower ... but faaark I'm not that old or slow yet .:D

Besides don't you remember last time you saw me at the SX?? I was the one using my devastating charm ,communication skillz along with my rugged good looks to commandeer a tractor to pull your van outta the sand you'd somewhat foolishly driven into that very morning ..... so while ya MIGHT beat me on ya stocker I know I'll beat ya van in the sand in my 4x4 all day :p

And yeah Bretto the z gets my vote this month ;)

Last edited:
^^^^ ba ha ha ha, the only thing missing from that pic is a box of kleenex... :D

this thread has kinda turned into the infamous MV24 thread haha its epic, I have had a long time off the site and I come back to pure gold I love it!

as for the china v jap battle, they both have squinty eyes what does it matter?

while you are all going to hate hearing this I have to tell you that my 50cc of raw power will outrun any other bike out there 88,125,160 dang just the other day I smoked a cr500!

(previous statement may or may not be true)

i could of put the poofy yellow bike in there

...with the whitewalled CRF underneath...
But then that would upset people, cause the poofy yellow bike is of far greater performance and appeal than your bike, so that would have made a china better than a jap bike. ha ha ha.

Shoulda, woulda coulda but didnta.. ;)

Latest posts

Back