Fifty of the Month! OCT/NOV ##VOte Here##

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the month

• Hillz

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • grnman

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Dreadful

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • nuts 4 50s

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • DHZ_xr8cing

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • sneezy

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • bradisfun

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • thepro352

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • wogtaz

Votes: 7 6.0%

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • revmx_89

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Lol how does a stock dhz pull that many votes. Look at dready n sneezys bike they are 100% effort customed up! Not that the dhz will win coz grnmans bike is the shiz... Bit if it did the honor should go to dhz for building an awesome stock bike not dhz_xr8cing. Sorry to rant but it's just my 2 bob.

Ever heard the saying less is more?

Ever heard the saying less is more?

Yeah I have. Don't get me wrong I love some bikes stock. But this isn't stocka of the month. Fair enough I heard your bike has a lot of engine work and I have been saying else where I think we need a list of mods so people know this.

Your point? People see something different(sticker kit), if they like it they will vote. Yes less can be more... But a mod list is needed.

My point was, how can you say his bike isn't fotm worthy because it mostly only has engine mods...

So you're saying you need bling bits and sticker kits to win?

grnman's bike is still running stock sticker kit and all the mods are made for function not wank factor, does that mean it shouldn't win aswell?

it means people vote for what they want to vote for .... some think a honda , some think a china some like mods and some like sticker kits .. and everyone has a right to vote for what they like ....and that's my point ... not everyone voted for Woggy's bike for the sticker kit ... some, like me voted for him to see a china win for the first time since we started running it ... others vote because the bike may be one of there mates . If we just voted on who's bike has the most mods there would be no contest in it ... we'd just give the award. So yeah it's not for you or me to say who should win mate ... it's up to the members.

Last edited:
it means people vote for what they want to vote for .... some think a honda , some think a china some like mods and some like sticker kits .. and everyone has a right to vote for what they like ....and that's my point ... not everyone voted for Woggy's bike for the sticker kit ... some, like me voted for him to see a china win for the first time since we started running it ... others vote because the bike may be one of there mates . If we just voted on who's bike has the most mods there would be no contest in it ... we'd just give the award. So yeah it's not for you or me to say who should win mate ... it's up to the members.

too true mate. People on another forum cancelled their comp much like this because some people thought that it wasn't fair cause mates were voting for mates lol. You can't say someones bike isn't worthy, everyone has different taste and opinions.

My point was, how can you say his bike isn't fotm worthy because it mostly only has engine mods...

So you're saying you need bling bits and sticker kits to win?

grnman's bike is still running stock sticker kit and all the mods are made for function not wank factor, does that mean it shouldn't win aswell?

Lol

Your completely over looking my point. I don't care... I just want mod lists as I have no fuccken idea what's been done to the bike as it looked stock. I don't care how you decide who you vote for but i know personally it'd help a lot for me if there was mod lists.

You've just started saying less is more stuff which has nothing to do with what I'm getting at... I dont wanna go by looks.

only 2 votes for the sick little kdx 50 it is the only bike worth voting for.......lol

Latest posts

Back