Fifty of the Month: Sep/Oct 2014

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Month

• Karlos247 Crf50

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Leo Dpro 037: Dpro 160

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Killpatrickyum: Crf50 88 Mod

• Cordogs: $100 China

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Gottagetacheaperhobbie: Atomik moto X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timeeh: Balance bike

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Shearer: Crf50 88 Ltd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$100 chinee ftw. Go corey you lil ripper.

Way out in front Now Cory! Little bike is pulling in votes!
Shows That a low buget bike can do well! :coolthumb:

Last edited:
Goes to show it's not all about the bike.

I think it's great Corey is getting acknowledgement for the amount of time he put in to do it up. :thumbup:

Cheers for the kind words guy's! The little china had me pulling my hair out on the regular but I'm glad I built it now and it'll probably hang round long enough for my little fella to ride now. :)

Huge shout out to Brendo too for all his ridiculously cheap parts! :)
A lot of people don't really see the help and effort he puts into the mini scene and it's crew. So cheers dude I appreciate your help!

And cheers for everyone here that voted for it too! Without Miniriders I wouldn't of met some of these top blokes I now call mates, so cheers guys!

Comps not over yet though, hell I haven't even voted! :p :thumbup:

Ah **** cheers for the kind words mate really appreciate it. Your welcome by the way lol, it is a cool looking little chinga, and I know you've sworn a few times at it so good win dude.

cordogs china got my vote ...great looking bike

Woooohoooo

my first and probably last FOTM win. Cheers for your votes guys, I fell in love with Bretto's (mini mulisha's) lil z50 and although it was absolutely worth it couldn't bring myself to buy it so I used it for a bit of inspiration for this build. Clean and simple was the key, so cheers again for the votes and thanks to everyone who helped in the build. Was definitely worth stress. ;)

Well done congrats Cordogs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeaaahhh boi haha, nice one mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back