Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifty of the Year - 2012

• [b]AussieMX[/b] - built drz70

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • [b]Killpatrickyum[/b] - 2012 Motovert 160

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • [b]eichkay[/b] - 1988 Honda Z50R

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • [b]rotn50[/b] - Mustard Runner

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go royza........................

Well done Roy, well deserved win mate, your now one of the elite.:applaudit:

Nice one Roy :cheer2::five::banana::congrats::beerchug::alc::humble: thats all the smily congrats i could find :) Long live the CHINA!!!! :p

Yeah good stuff Roy !!! Holding the china flag high. Top bike. When are u going to through a v2 on that bad boy????

Thanks a heap guys Im stoked with the win, bit shocked but ill take it baha, thanks to everyone that voted.
O n Corey I dont need a V2 iv got MR in my blood now so that should be enough boost for now !! cant wait to get out there with you guys again

Top effort Roy!! Sweet bike.

Get a V2 on it mate. Really makes the motor come alive.

I will get ya medal sorted ASAP.

Thanks a heap guys Im stoked with the win, bit shocked but ill take it baha, thanks to everyone that voted.
O n Corey I dont need a V2 iv got MR in my blood now so that should be enough boost for now !! cant wait to get out there with you guys again

Trust me v2 is the best engine upgrade by far....

Hes prob saving coin for a wedding, hahaha, good stuff bro

Hey carlts, where are you hiding mate. You still doing FOTM??

Latest posts

Back