Fifty of the Year!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for Fifty of the Year!!!

• Corey58

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • Hillz

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 50'sbrotherhood#1

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Dodge

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Unit mx

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Mini Mulisha

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Coolmodee01

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Pitmaster

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Flarry

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Redbarron199

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
heyy every one

Thanks for all the votes, havnt been on here for awilee
Nar no_crf50_here i still got my 119cc dohc motor jst got it ported alil wile ago to still yet to test it out

here some new fotos of my bike running the daytona trex 150
PIC_2137.jpg

PIC_2139.jpg

PIC_2136.jpg

never noticed where your oil cooler was!
fair decent spot out the way.

but wouldnt it get more shit in it ?

( that is your oil cooler just above your fender isnt it ? )

man i love them trex 150's they look soo sleek and small for a 150cc

do you know the retail of them? and how long its lasted ya/problems you have had etc etc\

Cheers.

Welcome back Corey, what rubbers are you rolling on there?

never noticed where your oil cooler was!
fair decent spot out the way.

but wouldnt it get more shit in it ?

When riding on dirt the trick to help keep the oil cooler clean is to always be out in front of all the other riders :p

nar man the dayton a solided as a rock it havnt missed a beat. think the retali is $2000

the rubbers im rolling on are the new vee-rubers gen2 soft front, median rear since them fotos aswell i got new back ones in a difference profile with a much better roll out

Last edited:
It's a tough one I can't decide between mini mullisha (great bike with a lot of work put in)or Coolmodee01 (big fan of the midsize bikes)

aaagh

vote for mine bretto one last year

and like thump i'm sic of that vert no offence corey it is sic but bitchy sux

lol nice corey yur bikes confusing lol the parts are mad never seen stuf like that before and u got some airfilter sticken up the back whats that for hectic bike but il buy it of ya $6000? jks:)

Welcome back Corey, what rubbers are you rolling on there?

When riding on dirt the trick to help keep the oil cooler clean is to always be out in front of all the other riders :p

haha.
well i dunno how you ride, but when i ride, no matter if there's people infront of me or not, the bike and i still get dirty!

mini mulisha for me that thing is sick...get a photo with the fox shock and the different plastics

Yeah looks so sick, colour scheme really works and fox float looks so good with it.

thanks guy, the plastics and stickerkit is holding up nice it came with the bike new when i got it biult for me bout 4-5?yrs ago.Was biult buy wireracing(john cooke) who used to also build bilkos minis, when he used to race here in aus and at vegas.Ive since put the frame and forks and few other bits and pieces over the years.
haha little bit bout me bike lol

that thing is sick.... come on guys give it some more votes it very well deserves it, alot of money poored into it........good work..

Latest posts

Back