Finish year 12 or not?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stay at school or get an apprenticeship?

• Stay at school and finish year 12

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • leave early and get an apprenticeship

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
^^at least someone agrees with me, oh an dexamphetamine pills have a chemical in them used for eccys ;) not that id know that lol

Dexampthetamine (a.d.d pills) is SPEED! and Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy) are both different drugs. The only chemical what would be the same is ampthetamine. But lets not get into that shall we.

boilermakers a good job, weldin an sh*t youll be able to make ramps an bike trailers etc good money if u go to the mines

Dexampthetamine (a.d.d pills) is SPEED! and Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy) are both different drugs.

some new eccys or pingers are speed or coke based lol

Last edited:
like I said earlier finish yr 12, as much as you think you know what you want to do now you don't really know. When I finished 12 I was dead set on being a computer tech, different doors opened up and I tried different things and found I had other interests. I am now a qualified mechanic and I can tell you now that 4yrs is a long long time and if you get half way through and decide you don't really like it.... well your stuffed.

Personally I am a firm believer in finish 12, take a year off and try different stuff, get out there and live, do stuff you always wanted to then when you know what you want to do go to uni or get an apprenticeship or do whatever.

If you don't believe me that you don't know yet call up a uni and ask how many people change there course...... I know heaps of people that study something at uni for 2 years and decide they don't like it and do something else.

Latest posts

Back