First PitsterPro LXR-twelve in PH.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED519

Reaction score
Here's my upgrade on my new LXR-twelve

Pro Circuit:
-T-4 Race Exhaust System
-Billet Cam cover and tappet covers
-Billet Shifter

FRD Stage 2 Built
-TB V2 Head
-V2 Head Camshaft - For 165cc and above engines
-High Compression Piston 60mm
-FRD 6 Plate Clutch with HD springs

-No Toil Air Filter, foam, pre-oiled fits stock LXR air-box
-Pitster Pro Black Aluminum Hoops with CNC hubs
-GPX fork bleeder
-2010 KTM 65 front fender and number plate
-Pro grip handle

-Repainted frame/sub-frame, triple clamp, shock spring and hubs.
Also some other small cool stuff.

Just out from the box, shipped from the US.
DSC_0242-a.jpg

Rebuilt in my friend's shop.
DSC_0250-a.jpg

DSC_0252-a.jpg

DSC_0254-a.jpg

DSC_0256-a.jpg

More pics to come.

Thanks everyone,
RED519

Reactions: pbk
Thanks everyone. We usually wear thongs in everyday basis. its more comfortable and its our tradition.
dc and vans are too expansive, i just used crocs. lol

@ sean 01: Yeah i've notice also that the first pic is look like edited but it's real.
I have problem with my stock carb, when I rev up, the engine will bog. I checked the spark plug seems like too rich cause it has a black carbon. I tried to move one clip higher on the needle but become worse. So i put back to original position and I remove air filter, the engine runs very good. Do I need to do something to make my engine running good without removing my air filter?
I'm planning to upgrade my carby into PE28 but I am not an expert how to tune it properly.

Last edited:
go to the carby tuning section of this forum mate, sounds like you need to change your jets, there is a very newbie friendly guide in there

haha this is greatest use for a LXR i have ever seen.... please post up pics of you riding it around :)

@ Hillz: Thanks Mate, will post pics in action when I get back home, just got out from the country.

@ SIKKO: Thanks for the info. I'll check it.

Just put 'em together and took pics at my yard.
DSC_0367-a.jpg

DSC_0368-a.jpg

DSC_0358-a.jpg

DSC_0365-a-1.jpg

DSC_0400-a.jpg

DSC_0395-a.jpg

DSC_0393-a.jpg

nice bike.... Dc and vans cost too much but you have a 3000 grand + bike lol love your work :)

i love how people from all over the world can come together because of minibikes even tho this forum is maily for australia!
loving it red!!!
keep the pics coming!
whats the riding conditions like?
wet mainly id think?

@ J3NNINGS_024: Thanks Mate, those trophies got from my full size MX ride.

@ CHONDA: Thanks Mate. I got the best thongs with the hole on the sole. lol

@atomik boy: Thanks Mate. When I left it was raining and muddy. Currently I'm out from the country for work. I will post more pics in action when I get back home.

Does anyone could help me which is best carby upgarde for LXR?
OKO 28?
keihin PWK 28mm?
keihin PE 28mm

Thanks.

kehin pwk28mm is a genine flatslide , and a little tricky to tune , the kehin pe28mm is a little mellower and easier to tune .'

the oko28mm flatslide is a kehin pwk copy. and can also be a little tricky to tune , from what i have heard.

Latest posts

Back