• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low_rb

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: FMF factory 4.1 exhaust, good condition recently repacked

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $250, postage is possible but could be expensive as the muffler and header are one piece

REASON FOR SELLING: Got close neighbours and its on the loud side

EXTRA INFO: Recently repacked but made little difference, baffle can be brought for it but needs to come from the US as these exhausts are not imported into australia. Ive tried numerous places and got the same answer, not even MXstore can get them or the baffles.
because its for a KLX it does sit low where it passes under the side plate and pushed it out so it will melt there a little. can see it in the side shot.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Gympie QLD PM me and ill give you my number to call. probaly wont answer sms

PICTURES:
aQdw (17).jpg
lxrfs.jpg
[video=youtube;uVOpNeXN7Bg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOpNeXN7Bg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dammit, i would of been all over this if i hadnt just purchased a yoshi :/ happens every friggen time!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Dammit, i would of been all over this if i hadnt just purchased a yoshi :/ happens every friggen time!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Yeah it does to me to. Been debateing weather to sell or not for a while.

ITEM AND CONDITION: FMF factory 4.1 exhaust, good condition recently repacked

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $250, postage is possible but could be expensive as the muffler and header are one piece

REASON FOR SELLING: Got close neighbours and its on the loud side

EXTRA INFO: Recently repacked but made little difference, baffle can be brought for it but needs to come from the US as these exhausts are not imported into australia. Ive tried numerous places and got the same answer, not even MXstore can get them or the baffles.
because its for a KLX it does sit low where it passes under the side plate and pushed it out so it will melt there a little. can see it in the side shot.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Gympie QLD PM me and ill give you my number to call. probaly wont answer sms

PICTURES:

Exhaust still for sale?

Latest posts

Back