FMX22's crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
ok guys well im starting out with a 2011 crf50
hopefully going to end up with a nice stocker heres a pic of it
100_0647.jpg
[/IMG]

iv got a bbr bar kit on its way atm , and ordering a few things tmorro . whats a good gear shifter ????

Should be a good build mate, cant wait to see how it turns out.

I'll try to send down some of that fuel line this week to bud.

i just ordered a set of sic50s hd fork springs and shock spring , how do i put the hd spring on my shock??looks hard lol

was bored so i went to the shed to have a look at my spare shock for ya. put it upside down in a vice. there is a rubber grommet on the shock shaft, slide that up with a flat blade screwy. then there is a 14mm lock nut. loosen that off and screw it all the way to the end of the thread, and you will see that the thread goes into the cast alloy bracked on the end of the shock shaft. i couldnt get mine off, seemed to be galled in there, but looks like you can screw that off using the locknut to rotate the shaft with the bracket still in the vice. good luck bro.

was bored so i went to the shed to have a look at my spare shock for ya. put it upside down in a vice. there is a rubber grommet on the shock shaft, slide that up with a flat blade screwy. then there is a 14mm lock nut. loosen that off and screw it all the way to the end of the thread, and you will see that the thread goes into the cast alloy bracked on the end of the shock shaft. i couldnt get mine off, seemed to be galled in there, but looks like you can screw that off using the locknut to rotate the shaft with the bracket still in the vice. good luck bro.

Thanks mate I'll try it wen I ghetto my springs

Yews got my hd springs and bar mint today I'll upload a pic soon or u can see 1 on mine or rach s fb

looking siiickkk brother.. get a pro circuit gear leaver mannn.. or two brothers racing.and over the top brake pedal, shell be all swett yeiww
braaaaaaaaaaap

cheers boys for the feedback , yer was thinking what is a good gear shifter and breal leaver?

I like the Fast50s Shift Levers and the ReegMX Brake Pedals...both Quality Parts! Ive run them on my 88 and will be looking to get them for my Stocka as well when I get the cash haha

i was told that reegmx is all over??

little up date its all run in now and i got a uni filter and some m/m pro taper grips with fx grip donuts and some other l;ittle **** . i have gota get a bbr peg mount and some pegs very soon lol

Latest posts

Back