Footpeg rail - any ideas?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvd20l

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My rail has been bent that the footpegs attach to. Bending it back up like it was - I don't think so. Any advice on where to get a much stronger rail/mounting bracket from? Ebay have one for $38 including pegs but not sure how much stronger that will be and my local moto shop want $140 just for the rail/mounting bracket.

try off_road_extreme think there ebay name is they have a shop in sydney (lansvale) we had two of there bikes never had bent footpeg problems like all these other bikes

If you have access to a welder just stengthen them like I had to do otherwise try the ebay ones. I've bought from him before & had no problems.

Hey guys,

I ended up buying a strengthened genuine Thumpstar bracket (similar to the one on ebay). My rear brake pedal is in the way though, so I am going to have to see if the Thumpstar one will fit on or will have to think of something else. Thanks for your help.

Thats what I need to be looking for. I will have to have a look around. Thanks heaps for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

This one won't work. Forgot to mention that my rear brake is hydraulic disc.

Latest posts

Back