• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Elka Rear Shock, Marzocchi 35mm Shiver Forks + More

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. Marzocchi 35mm shiver Forks $650, Neg *******SOLD****
2. Elka Rear Shock with Remote Reservoir $350 Neg
3. 2008 Motovert Pro Triple Clamps $80 Neg *****SOLD*****
4. 2008 Motovert Pro Wheel Set $185 Neg
5. OKO 28mm Carb $100 Neg

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: Bank Deposit

REASON FOR SELLING: No longer use

EXTRA INFO: (1) Marzocchi 35mm shiver Forks in excellent condition, No leaking fork seals, Best mini forks ive ever rode with, Rebound and Compression, Spring Pre-load, Also has Fork Pressure Release Screw, Triple Tree to Fork base Length = 730mm, Ø 35 mm Stanchion tube Stanchion tube with DLC coating.

(2) Elka Rear Shock with Remote Reservoir adjustable preload, compression and rebound, Excellent condition,
Extended Length: 293mm
Compress Length: 230mm
Shaft Travel: 63mm
Wheel Travel: 230mm
Motion Ration

(3) 2008 Motovert Pro Triple Clamps, Excellent Condition, Adjustable

(4) 2008 Motovert Pro Wheel Set, will not come with tyres, but will include everything else, No dents, small marks from general use.

(5) OKO 28mm Carb, Never used, Comes with green UNI filter.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Tasmania, Will post Australia wide at buyers expense

PICTURES:

Last edited:
This stuff has got to go, don't be scared to make an offer.

Man if I hadn't of just invested my money elsewhere I'd take forks, wheels, shock.
Come on guys bargain prices jump on it

Probably one of the best laid out for sale threads I've seen but still doesn't matter.
Nice one roost666.

cmon guys this stuff gotta go, Tripple clamps pending.....the rest i will accept any reasonable offers, do not be shy

Triple clamp is sold,

Open to offers on the rest of the stuff,I will consider any offer, As this stuff is just laying around my shed.

I also have a daytona 125 motor thats in bits, programmable ignition to go with it to if any1 is interested.

i am really interested in the elka, but funds are really tight atm. pm me with the lowest price you would take for it and i will try get the missus on board with it...

I might be interested in the front and rear for the right price ....will they fit am lxr no worries ?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Ok bro cheers I might take the front for the right price

There is another guy interested in the the forks atm, you would wanna make an offer fast.

Cheers nick ...roost said hes got an offer already on them if it falls through I might grab em

Latest posts

Back