• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Elka Rear Shock, Marzocchi 35mm Shiver Forks + More

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers nick ...roost said hes got an offer already on them if it falls through I might grab em

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Roost is a Miniriders legend. He will help a fellow minirider out before anyone else at a good price won't ya Damo?? :) :)

I'm getting a bit over excited, seeing those forks on your bike would make it go straight to the wank bank. hahaha ;)

Roost is a Miniriders legend. He will help a fellow minirider out before anyone else at a good price won't ya Damo?? :) :)

I'm getting a bit over excited, seeing those forks on your bike would make it go straight to the wank bank. hahaha ;)

Sure will mate ;)

Im not using them so would rather see them on some1 else build, Ive only come to an agreed price with the other guy, but he doesn't have the money yet so nothing is locked in.

Sorry, Roost is helping out me :p AM I IN THE COOL CLUB YET :p
Keen to get the feel and the sexyness of the Marzocchi..

glad to see i wasnt the only one a little "excited"

Nice one zwebx, should look great (and feel) Great!!

hey buddy ive managed to sell the rm so ive got the cash for the shockie but cant make it over your way till saturday, are you available then?

Sorry, Roost is helping out me :p AM I IN THE COOL CLUB YET :p
Keen to get the feel and the sexyness of the Marzocchi..

Ah think he was referring to me putting them on my bike Zac

Payments pending on the shock and forks,

Carb and wheel set is still available.

Missed the carb.

How much you do on that mate?

Need one for the backup LXR as the 28mm ain't cutting the mustard on the 184 setup.

Mate is said fair and reasonable offers considered ;)

It's called haggling. haha

I can buy a brand new one for $100. lol

haha na id like to get 85 posted for the carb, this is also brand new never used, was fitted once that's all.

haha na id like to get 85 posted for the carb, this is also brand new never used, was fitted once that's all.

No probs mate. PM me your bank details and will put the cash through.

You gotta ask. Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back