• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Layout-READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!--RULES--

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
GUYS, PLEASE USE THESE LAYOUTS WHEN WRITING UP A FOR SALE AD.
NEW MEMBERS MUST HAVE A POST COUNT OF 10 OR MORE TO SELL ON MINIRIDERS.

I feel like a broken record or maybe a scratched cd.. either way.. having to repeat myself asking you all to follow the rules.. no more asking, just deleting from now on.. enough warnings, no more Mr nice sp33d..

CUT AND PASTE THIS LAYOUT INTO YOUR POST AND EDIT IN ALL REQUIRED FIELDS. THREADS NOT CONFORMING TO THIS LAYOUT WILL BE DELETED.

FOR SINGLE ITEMS USE THIS LAYOUT

ITEM AND CONDITION:
<insert text here>

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
<insert text here>

REASON FOR SELLING:
<insert text here>

EXTRA INFO:
<insert text here>

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
<insert text here>

PICTURES:
<insert pics here>

FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS USE THIS LAYOUT

ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. <insert text here>
2. <insert text here>
3. <insert text here>
4. <insert text here>

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
<insert text here>

REASON FOR SELLING:
<insert text here>

EXTRA INFO:
<insert text here>

<insert text here>

PICTURES:
<insert pics here>

Update:
If you wish to sell ANY ITEM, Pictures MUST be included WITHIN the advertisment. These are NOT to be extrernal links but a direct coded link. Pictures can be resized using windows paint and using the CRT w 50 (tab) 50 measurements.

POSTS WITHOUT PICTURES OR THOSE STATING ' PICS UP WITHIN A WEEK" WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED. LINKING TO OTHER SITES THE ITEM IS LISTED ON FOR SALE ON IS ALSO NOT ACCEPTED(auctions excluded but pics are STILL to be included within the thread) IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO POST IT ELSEWARE TAKE THE TIME AND POST IT CORRECTLY HERE.

PICS ARE ALSO TO OF YOUR ITEM/S BEING SOLD, NOT A WEBSITE SELLING NEW ITEMS, PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE CONDITION OF YOURS, NOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE NEW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking through the WANTED forums and noticing how many different people want different items, I think its about time we start to use a similar layout to the For Sale Ads.

So any member wishing to advertise a WANTED item is asked to copy and past the following layout into your Thread and edit in the details accordingly. If you require additional items, please use a simple number format and keep your request brief but detailed.

WANTED:

CONDITION:

PREFERED PRICE RANGE:

EXTRA INFORMATION:

paint also works wonders for resizing.. crt w, 50 tab 50 tab tab tab, done!

is there any specific layout to be used for swap offers? or just set it out similar to a for sale?

lol, ummm...

SWAPPING:

Condition:
Approx value:
extras:

WANTING:
Condition:
Cash adjustment+/-:
KEEP THE SCAT!!!

Last edited:
NEW RULE AS OF 27/10/2008

If you wish to sell ANY ITEM, Pictures MUST be included WITHIN the advertisment. These are NOT to be extrernal links but a direct coded link. Pictures can be resized using windows paint and using the CRT w 50 (tab) 50 measurements.

POSTS WITHOUT PICTURES OR THOSE STATING ' PICS UP WITHIN A WEEK" WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED. LINKING TO OTHER SITES THE ITEM IS LISTED ON FOR SALE ON IS ALSO NOT ACCEPTED(auctions excluded but pics are STILL to be included within the thread) IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO POST IT ELSEWARE TAKE THE TIME AND POST IT CORRECTLY HERE.

PICS ARE ALSO TO OF YOUR ITEM/S BEING SOLD, NOT A WEBSITE SELLING NEW ITEMS, PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE CONDITION OF YOURS, NOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE NEW.

Should anyone have a problem with this, please feel free to discuss it further and PM me and i will be more than happy to answer any questions.

This RULE is now valid and any posts not conforming to this WILL be erased with no explination.

Sp33d.

Last edited:
With more people selling multiple items and part outs on here lately the original layout had become hard to read having to match items with prices. So this is just a bump for the new updated layouts which will hopefully make them easier to read, especially the ones with multiple items.

FOR SINGLE ITEMS USE THIS LAYOUT

ITEM AND CONDITION:
<insert text here>

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
<insert text here>

REASON FOR SELLING:
<insert text here>

EXTRA INFO:
<insert text here>

<insert text here>

PICTURES:
<insert pics here>

FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS USE THIS LAYOUT

ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. <insert text here>
2. <insert text here>
3. <insert text here>
4. <insert text here>

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
<insert text here>

REASON FOR SELLING:
<insert text here>

EXTRA INFO:
<insert text here>

<insert text here>

PICTURES:
<insert pics here>

If you wish to sell ANY ITEM, Pictures MUST be included WITHIN the advertisement. These are NOT to be external links but a direct coded link. Pictures can be re sized using windows paint and using the CRT w 50 (tab) 50 measurements.

[I][B]POSTS WITHOUT PICTURES OR THOSE STATING ' PICS UP WITHIN A WEEK" WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED. LINKING TO OTHER SITES THE ITEM IS LISTED ON FOR SALE ON IS ALSO NOT ACCEPTED(auctions excluded but pics are STILL to be included within the thread) IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO POST IT ELSEWHERE TAKE THE TIME AND POST IT CORRECTLY HERE.

PICS ARE ALSO TO OF YOUR ITEM/S BEING SOLD, NOT A WEBSITE SELLING NEW ITEMS, PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE CONDITION OF YOURS, NOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE NEW.[/B][/I][/QUOTE]

Thought this needed a bump to "refresh" everyone's memory.

Just a quick update, "EOI" and "Thinking of parting" threads will be no longer accepted on Miniriders. Your bike/items are either for sale or part, or there not.

These threads will just be deleted from now on.

just wondering why my klx110 for sale thread was deleted? I had the template and pics

Oh yeah that was the reason, how many posts must I have? 20?

Nah i mean how many posts must I have to be allowed to post a for sale thread

Latest posts

Back