FOR SALE: OKO 26MM FLAT SLIDE RACE CARB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonerson83

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:26mm OKO flat slide race carb, perfect condition, used once. I'm now using a different carb.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:$50 + 15 postage Aus wide. - I accept paypal and will post the carb.

REASON FOR SELLING:No longer needed

EXTRA INFO:

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:WA, you can contact me on here.

PICTURES: OKO26.JPG

Last edited:
Bloody hell people at this price i would jump on it, Adam always looks after his gear 110% and this carb would be a plug and run item. If this is still here next wednesday im on it even though i have one, my little bro would not say no. Still running 36 and 100 mate and do you have any other jets?

Nah no spare jets with it Mick, its pretty much brand new though, I only ran it once then got a Keihin in the mail. Yep its cheap for a quick sale. Half the cost of a new one in the same condition.

Mick should I? Better option than my stock VM26?

i've been trying to sell stuff to cover buying it too...
i think it'd go well on my Atomik Fuse 150..

if you get a chance sonerson, could you get me a quote on post to South Brighton 5048 SA
cheers, craig

i've been trying to sell stuff to cover buying it too...
i think it'd go well on my Atomik Fuse 150..

if you get a chance sonerson, could you get me a quote on post to South Brighton 5048 SA

cheers, craig

It is around $15 for postage

Yes Phil you should, damn its got some interest get in before I do boys

Did you pay me by bank transfer? Someone put $63.85 into my account but under the descrition it says "front office". If people dont want to use paypal they need to have OKO CARB in the description of the bank transfer otherwise I have no idea who it was from or for what.

You got my Paypal Adam,send the $63 to me mate, I could use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back