• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: PSTO TL140 (Incl. 3 Sets of Plastics)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KtmJono_777

Reaction score
For Sale: PSTO TL140 - SOLD!!

SOLD!!

ITEM AND CONDITION:
PSTO TL140 Bike. (includes 3 sets of plastics)

- Genuine PSTO 140cc engine.
- PSTO use the same frame/linkage as PitsterPro LXR's. Most parts interchangeable.
- Genuine Keihin PE28 Carby (bought from FirePowerMinis)
- DNM Rear shock (DNM MTG-RC) Bought from DHZ
- GPX Black Labels Forks (DHZ)
- Kenda Carlsbad K772 Tires Front and Rear (very little wear)
- Wave rotors front/rear. Front rotor is a genuine PitserPro part.
- Pro Taper Pastrana Bend FatBars (shortened to suit bike size)
- Genuine Domino Throttle (high end Italian part. This throttle is OEM for all KTM 2 strokes) It is a quick turn unit that is as smooth as butter and has zero play or slop. Its pure enjoyment!!
- Genuine Domino grips (lock-wired on) as new cond.
- New Plastics all round on the bike
- Hour Meter (I've only done 4 hours on it in 2 years) Oil changed twice & valves in spec.
- Comes with 3 sets of plastics (from PSTO) more info below.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$650 (firm) Please don't offer me $400 and wonder why I don't want to respond. If you're not happy then keep moving. Thanks.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Its only been ridden 4 times in the last 2 years. Its not getting used as I ride my fullsize bikes all the time now.

EXTRA INFO:
Issues: The carby is too big for this engine. I stuck it on there from a 160 I had previously and always hoped to retune it properly but didn't get the time. The carby is a beautiful genuine unit from FPM's but I feel she is too big. The bike runs fine, once warmed up and revs like an animal.. but when moving it is just choking the engine.. I reckon an OKO 26 would make this bike sing. You could easily sell off the Keihin 28 and have enough to buy a proper sized OKO. Just my suggestion. Or you could try and tune it.. that might work, but I can promise anything!!

Plastics: There are 3 boxes..

Box 1 = OEM PSTO plastics with graphics. They are used but in pretty good condition. One side panel is missing tho.. was when I bought it.

Box 2 = Brand new White set. I have used the side panels/front plate on the bike (as you can see in pics) so this box has black side panels and plate from the Black set thats on the bike (new as well)

Box 3 = Brand new White set. Compete and untouched.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
SOLD - Not Applicable

PICTURES:
IMG_0007 copy.jpg

IMG_0009 copy.jpg

IMG_0011 copy.jpg

IMG_0016 copy.jpg

IMG_0005 copy.jpg

IMG_0006 copy.jpg

IMG_0012 copy.jpg

IMG_0010 copy.jpg

IMG_0018 copy.jpg

IMG_0019 copy.jpg

Last edited:
that is a Bargain !!
wish you were closer !!

Yeah its gonna be sad to see her go. I've put a lot of time and money into it and never had a real chance to enjoy it. There is a lot of potential with it.. just needs a smaller carb, or a tune of the Keihin. It revs so fast this thing, but isn't happy when under load (ie moving in 2nd and up) with the current carby setup. Its kinda choking out and spluttering. 28mm is probably a bit much for a 140 I think. I did have dreams of dropping in a Daytona 150.. oh well :(

Nice bike man, just wondering if you would consider selling the full set of plastics?

Hey mate sorry for late reply, I've been doing 18 hour days at work for the last week or so. I've just got too much on right now to post off boxes sorry. Just looking for someone to pick up the whole lot together.

I'll have to put this sale on hold for a while tho as I'm going to be in the states until mid December. I'll still be contactable for questions etc, but won't be able to make a sale until I'm back. I'll put a note at the top of the ad in red.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back