Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEO DPRO 037

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me roughly how much oil ill need to re-fill my forks on a dhz dpro160.
And what types are there, any recommendations or advice appreciated.

Tip is to drain them out into a measuring jug and put the same back in, sorry can't remember exactly what my blacklabels took. I actually changed down to 5w oil as I like really soft suspension. What forks are you changing the oil in are they the black labels or the crappy gold stock ones?
Make sure to pump all the old oil out preferably let them drain over night.

Last edited:
they are just the stock/non adjustable gold forks brendo.

Brenton i used Castrol Fork Oil 10, 10W from Supercheap, took about 185mls in each leg from memory

Ok thanks craig, its around $24 for a litre so I wasnt sure whether I needed 1 or more litres.

ok, nah 1 litre will do a couple of oil changes for your forks.
you could try about 20mls extra oil too to stiffen them a bit

if sign up at supercheap as a Club Plus member, it cost's you $5, and then you get $10 off your next purchase.
this weekend they had a 20% off storewide for members

they have the oil on special every now and then for about $12 a litre too.
some other shops might have it cheaper

Is there a large spring or anything that I have to watch out for when I undoo the top of the fork?

there will be a slight spring pressure when you undo the top cap, the cap will pop off the top of the fork tube a bit, but won't fall apart or spring out at you.

Latest posts

Back