Fork Seal Help???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh

Reaction score
Hey All,

Was out with Carlts at Qld Moto Park on saturday, hit some jumps on the mx track, and finally managed to pop out a fork seal...

attachment.php

Could someone help me please through the steps in fixing this dilemma? Does it consist of simply putting the existing fork seal back in, or buying a new one; if so how would i go about doing that

Thanks, tommyh

Attachments

• SDC101531.jpg
    SDC101531.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 35
All sorted, took the fork leg off and cleaned i out before putting seal, clip and dust seal back in.. If anyone has the same problem give me a pm and i can help with steps of putting it back in =)

So how did you find the moto park?? Good on a mini?? Yet to go there, so looking to hear from other riders on what it is like !!

^^^ Me and Tommy hit it up on Saturday, took onboard all the recommendations of people and really went all out. The enduro track was flippin sweet, took an hour to complete the loop, pretty much the only way to make it was to stay 2nd and 3rd pinned and just flog the hills...... best riding experience I've ever had!

As for Tommy's bike, having drained the stock chinese water and replaced it with proper 15w oil, the forks where like new, giving a plush feel and zero arm pump after the big loop.

Swapper you should definitely check out the MX park (be sure to take a camel back though, as we were bout dead from overheating at the conclusion of the enduro!)

Latest posts

Back