FORT LYTTON Club Days 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
FORT LYTTON Club Days 2009

Club days will be held on the 2nd SUNDAY of every month STARTING Jan10 .
Classes;
Div 1,2 junior (9-15 years),65s,10inch,12inch,stock50,china imports,womens and vets(over35s)
ENTRY fees for Practice;
$20 for members
30$ non members
NO LICENCE REQUIRED!!
Club Membership;
Family 100$
Single 80$
See ya's all there!!

ohhh sh*t yer ill definately be there heeps next year!

how was the racing sunday? i didnt make it was at a dress up party with a crazy aftermath......

I want to go check it out, i would race but my 50 still isnt finished :-( what time does it all kick off as far as the racing go's? and how do i get there like wats the address?

they get bout 5-6vets or more?and can run any wheel size,china imports any engine size.theve sorta do classes more to wheel sizes not engine cc as there is so many diff size bore kits and save pulling down motors to check,They somtimes mix vets with stock50 so is chance ya might get beaten by 50cc bike haha

ahaha funny one brett haha.. its funny coz its true.. u shred ya stocker u ride it like its ur 88... ^_^

hey does any one have a number for fort lytton looking going out the tomoro cheers

hey bretto, it's orionproseries06. i haven't been on in a while, cuz i snapped my pitty on half, you were there at lytton when i did it. i had to start a new account because i forgot my passwird and its on the other computer but its not working well right now.
so good news is i got a new frame, and i am in the process of getting the pitty back together. but while we were at the shop, we got a little flyer, a blue one. it was a fort lytton one, and we thought it said 80cc small wheel? if so i might come down when i have my pitty fixed, with my new (old) bike, a 1999 rm80. but were not sure whether it is true or not, could you shed some light.

they do hav some juniors that ride 2 bangers there,best of giving ken a ring to find out for sure!!
Tracks had more work done is pretty fun track now with more jumps, doubles, rythem sections !!!!

Latest posts

Back