Forum errors.. List and vent here..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
lol wtf that just doesn't make sense

thump you're a homo

Last edited:
...Because Rip walks around all day, humming the beat of Sade's "Smooth Operator" in his head..

yeah i got a problem with some threads not showing up, as well as 20minute old posts not showinh up sometimes when i hit the new posts button...

it wasnt so much as this thread i wanted to see but the fact that maybe theres others im missing out on...

all these problems since the server change..... not liking it at all... but i dont think its the server, i think its more the forum flipping out....

oh and i constantly get network timeout/page cannot be found issues when refreshing pages...(i think thump has similar problems)

^^^^ I have the same problems with the network timeout issues. Crashed the page until I refresh. Started happening when they did the site upgrade. Looks like a web server problem. Too many simultanous connections then it drops you out.

Your other problems are definately something to do with the forum itself. Possibly just your user.

saves having to bump old threads and keeps them on topic...

if you are experiancing forum troubles, post up.. hopefully ADMIN. will notice and something can be done about it..

Thread will be a STICKY for EASE OF USE..

the only prob so far was about 30 mins ago and i went to a page and had white backround and white writing and stuff i dont understand all over the page?

avatars arent showing up, chat not refreshing, pages not loading when clicked upon...

I know an error, PEOPLE when ever I make a joke about rockstar or monster graphics they all get there nickers in a not and give me bad rep.They need to get over it an lighten up.:mad:

atomik boy, that happens when someone posts in a thread while you're writing a post for it, then you click "post reply" and the forum craps itself
^^^^ that's also why nearly every post by a mod is double posted, they don't have to wait 30seconds between posts so the forum craps itself they hit post again and it works

if ya get that pop up box just close the page, its all good your post still went thru...
but yeah like dvd said, its from the multiple posts get posted in to close of time limit...

i would say its happened to me at least 5 times a day ever since iv been here...

has anyone brought up the fact that chatbox has to be freshed all the time to display current posts..

nah just means you're REALLY slow and you suck :p
takes 30seconds between "post reply" clicks to pull off a double post

PS: sean you just made it Shat itself for me:mad:

chatbox auto refresh's here...dont know what you lot are doin wrong!
Bournie.. quit ya whinging and go get a monster drink or somethin LOL...

Latest posts

Back