FOTM Entry: June/July 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S'all good rotn I'll chuck an anima 190 "off chops" in it, add some paint and cut up some street bikes in the mean time!!! Haha!!

S'all good rotn I'll chuck an anima 190 "off chops" in it, add some paint and cut up some street bikes in the mean time!!! Haha!!

Haha, good stuff brother.

Poll will be up tomorrow dudes, cheers for all the entries. Should be a roaring FOTM!!!!!!

wow, dont see mine having a chance now lol, some nice bikes you guys got.

WTF, did I just see what I think I saw, hang on while I beat my head against the wall................ after beating my head I did see that. This FOTM is on fire. Takes you pair so long to finally enter and look what yas have done lol. How am I gonna sleep tonite.:confused:

You said it mate separated at birth or something... Literally a minute between posting, what the fudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lol yeah something along those lines mate I really hope you win you've put some solid effort into your bike its defiantly my fav 140 bud

I'm with you on this one rotn, normally I'm straight in with a vote but there's some top end bikes with with a lot of man hours on them, love the 190 but the the fmf's are awesome. Decisions decisions!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yeah that genuine thumpstar is great isnt it, deffinately got the potential to win the polls hahahaha:cheeky-smiley-031:
loving the built 140 and 190, awesome bikes

Anything can happen mate, I give you credit just for entering mate. I've been on this forum for about a year now and still haven't entered!

Anything can happen mate, I give you credit just for entering mate. I've been on this forum for about a year now and still haven't entered!

Spot on corey. Without you blokes entering in FOTM there would not be a comp. Having owned over 20 piddys, I can understand how everyones personal bike is to them a clear cut winner, even if you only get the vote you voted on your bike I still consider you winners for the entry of your bike. It can be a lil intimidating putting your pride and joy out for all to see but we all started somewhere and some of us have a high end bike but we still also have stockos that at times give us as much joy as a big bore high dollar ride.

The good thing is that we wont tolerate any negativity or flaming of others rides.

Good luck all and may the luckiest man/woman win.;)

Spot on corey. Without you blokes entering in FOTM there would not be a comp. Having owned over 20 piddys, I can understand how everyones personal bike is to them a clear cut winner, even if you only get the vote you voted on your bike I still consider you winners for the entry of your bike. It can be a lil intimidating putting your pride and joy out for all to see but we all started somewhere and some of us have a high end bike but we still also have stockos that at times give us as much joy as a big bore high dollar ride.

The good thing is that we wont tolerate any negativity or flaming of others rides.

Spot on yourself mate, could not of worded it better if I tried. Nothing else to say then best of luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I dont give a rats if i win or not it don't bother me at all if it was for 10 grand i might care ha ha .... i don't even see mine as a clear cut winner either really .... its nice buts I've seen better thats why I'm still throwing cash at it all the time yelling : Be awesome damn you !!!

Im putting down my vote for a mate :first: and i honestly think he deserves it 100% i think hes put alot more work into his too ... All the best boys good luck ;)

my picture will be up SUNDAY NIGHT hopefully :D
That would be good mate, even earlier would be better. But grab one asap or you may have to throw a pic you already have up for carlts to include.

I 100% agree with you Mick :action-smiley-033:

Latest posts

Back