FOTM: May/Jun 2014 Sign up page

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specs for the zed? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
CUSTOM everything lol
1972 Honda ZedA ADR compliant frame
original 1972 Honda bottom end with stocko top end
Taki kick-start
Billet rims with white wall tread
Black & Chrome everything ;)
chopper brakelight
skull eyes number plate lights
led indicators
café racer style studded seat
12V conversion from points

feel free to drop my Custom Orion out if Fiddy Rider wants to enter his Postie

Nah your right mate, ill put the postie in next time. Also my crf that ive entered is now running an ishock LTD with res, for those playing at home.

Who's running this one? Is it timeeh? Takes a while I think Craig took 8hrs to sort it all into one page last time and purdy it up!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Who's running this one? Is it timeeh? Takes a while I think Craig took 8hrs to sort it all into one page last time and purdy it up!!

I'll do it again (if no-one else beats me to it) however i still have no specs for 2 of the bikes.... I'll give em till tommoro night and if nothing by then, timeeh makes up his own :p if that isn't reason enough, i don't know what is :p

I'll do it again (if no-one else beats me to it) however i still have no specs for 2 of the bikes.... I'll give em till tommoro night and if nothing by then, timeeh makes up his own :p if that isn't reason enough, i don't know what is :p

Your specs are always hilarious anyway...someone needs to hit those guys up!! Ppl are waiting!!

dont knock the race air

my bike drops 2kg's using that ****

and trust me i need every 2kg's i can get

nah, Carlts has spent a bit of time on it since then and set up a new layout for it, it is under an hour now i think.

nah, Carlts has spent a bit of time on it since then and set up a new layout for it, it is under an hour now i think.

Cool :thumbup: sounded a bit harsh on the mods when you explained it to me that time!!!

Ansell latex powerband?
Fox flux-capacitor??
Racing air in the tyres???

U reckon im that creative? try;

Handlebars - check
Tyres- 2 of em
piston still inside motor - check

ect ect ect that's as good as it's gonna get ;) If they wanted Nitrogen filled tyres, spechal chinese lightweight aluminium frame, weight reduced/missing brake and clutch levers, well than you should of written your own :)

Handlebars - check
Tyres- 2 of em

As I said your specs are the BEST!!!! Pretty much what I want to write about my bike, not like I've spent anywhere near as much as some of them...

its purdy
and it sounds tuff
it doesnt break(much)

that's all the specs I need to be happy!! :thumbup:

Handlebars - check
Tyres- 2 of em

ect ect ect that's as good as it's gonna get ;) If they wanted Nitrogen filled tyres, spechal chinese lightweight aluminium frame, weight reduced/missing brake and clutch levers, well than you should of written your own :)

Timmeh ya funny bugger dont forget the spokey dokes

Latest posts

Back