FOTM Nov-Dec V2.0 ENTRIES ONLY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thump*140

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Howdy all,
Ok, so a few of you are probably wondering what happened as the FOTM poll for November/December was up and running...
However, it's the job of a moderator to start FOTM threads and polls, and the cut-off date for entries needs to be longer than the 1st of the month.

We also wish to instate some "Minimum Standards" to FOTM.
FOTM is to recognise bikes that have had considerable time, thought, effort and money put into them. Stock standard bikes will not be allowed to enter, the sole exceptions being restored Z50's, or similar.
If your bike does not have multiple visual modifications, it will require a long list of mechanical upgrades or modifications to qualify... ie, a stock standard Pitpro 140 will not qualify, and voting WILL be watched to see if it reflects the quality of the bike in question.

Thus Ladies and Gentlemen, we re-open entries for the next Fifty Of The Month.
Get your pics and modifications list in, entries will close on the 10th of November. Hopefully this will allow a broader range of bikes to be entered, as there is two months worth of polling until the final result is decided.

Best of Luck Guys, may the shiniest fiddy take the crown!!!

Thump*140. :cool:

ps: Those that had entries in the "deleted" FOTM are entitled to re-enter. They will not be excluded, but they will be subject to minimum standard guidelines like everyone else. get your bikes in peoples!!

Last edited:
can mine go it the fotm
i have change a lot of stuff

it has over 12 new things on it

Last edited:
MV24, you can enter it, but make sure you have good quality, large pics, and make sure the bike is spotless. Technically, your bike makes the grade for the number of mods it HAS had done to it.
what will happen, is that once entries are closed, me and the rest of the mods will discuss which bikes will stay in for the poll, and which ones dont make the grade.
So yes mate, get out in the garden, give your bike a good wash, make sure it's clean, and take some good pics of it. no blurry ones.. ha ha.. have a look at last months FOTM if you want some photo ideas..

Great work thump! Something like this should be considered in FOTM.

Nice write up! Yeah, I agree with what you say about stock standard bikes as it does get a little annoying to see similar Bikes trying to enter for FOTM where they look very similar haha!

Good Work ;) We should see an improvement in the Entries from now on!

Im guessing your referring to my PitPro 140 when you said that?
Mate, if those people voted for mine and liked the look of it its not fair for you to just take it off.
After all doesnt it come down to us as a community to decide who wins?
Thanks, Mitch.

Mitch i used yours as an example, yes, but there have been several bikes in the past, that have been entered into FOTM when perhaps they werent of high enough standard or quality. There were 3 or 4 such bikes in the last FOTM, and 5 in the one before that, that could not be considered anything other than the same bike anyone can buy from a dealer or ebay.
The fact that your 140 romped ahead of such high-end, highly modified bikes in the "unofficial" FOTM did raise a few eyebrows, particularly when none of the mods could actually see the poll results...
Mate you are more than welcome to re-enter, and keep in mind your bike was not the only one to "just taken off".
ALL BIKES that were entered were taken off the poll, and a new Official poll has been started. You were not singled out. However, it has been discussed between the mods, that a suitable standard must be set for FOTM, and stock standard bikes will not qualify.

And yes, while you are absolutely correct in stating that as a community, MiniRiders members decide who wins, it's up to all the moderators to decide which bikes qualify.

it went up 15 votes while i was at lunch!!...... def something dodgy was going on

i will get the better one but mum went out and didn't give me a key to get out side i will clean it so good you won't be able to see afterwards:D
sorry it won't look its best it has a flat

Last edited:
^^^that's a good point harry. Pics of ANY entries must be clear, and the bike MUST BE CLEAN. no good entering a bike you think is awesome, when everyone else just sees dirty...
"I took it for a ride last weekend, and cant be stuffed cleaning it, but i reckon it's good enough to take out FOTM" wont cut it.. :)
So boys, think pressure cleaners, wd-40 on the plastics, tyre black, and bike stands. Extra points for most original bike stand used. ha ha.

ok, good write up thump*, i will re entre with my stockka might just go out and see if i can get a better pic!!! lol.

MV24, put it on a stand so the front wheel is off the ground...
and also can you do me a favor can see if a magnet sticks to your rims...i keep seeing that it has 7075 rims but to me they look like steel...the hubs will be 7075.

and on the voting side of things, yeah it does look sus when more ppl are voting for stockers when usually it should be the highly pimped ones in front...

maybe the owners names shouldnt be added to the entries and poll, that way ppl wont vote just because his mate owns it..

it is on a stand i alway wash my bike after a ride but some of the bloody dirt sticks on:rolleyes:
i might try the magnet but i have to wait need to try and get that dam door open

ok, good write up thump*, i will re entre with my stockka might just go out and see if i can get a better pic!!! lol.
Yes mate, better the pic, better the chances.
maybe the owners names shouldnt be added to the entries and poll, that way ppl wont vote just because his mate owns it..
^^^ that's a good idea actually... keep the ownership anonymous until voting is complete... anyone else got an opinion on this?
it is on a stand i alway wash my bike after a ride but some of the bloody dirt sticks on:rolleyes:
i might try the magnet but i have to wait need to try and get that dam door open
Try using a brush of some sort to get to hard to clean places MV24. :) eg between the fins on the cylinder, around the footpegs etc.
Time - Check
Money - Check
Effort - Check

Huston we're good to go!

Pics and description - Fail!!

Need to re-post pics and description no_crf_here. cheers mate.

Alex Moffet

Honda CRF50 88 Limited
Engine/Engine Modifications:
- Genuine 2007 Honda Crf50
- Kamakaze 88 Bore Kit, Kamakaze Carby, Manifold & Mikuni Air Filter
- Kitaco HD Clutch
- Kitaco High Volume Oil Pump
- Fiveo Rev Box
- Fiveo Podium Exhaust System
- WaterProof Spark Plug Cap & Performance Coil
- Polished Clutch Cover, Ignition Cover, Manifold & Cam Cover

Roller Modifications:
- Billetware Cradle Frame
- Fiveo +3 Swingarm
- Fiveo HoneyComb Sprocket
- Fiveo HoneyComb Pegs
- Fiveo Brake Pedal
- Fiveo Pegmount
- Fiveo Race Division Seat Cover
- Fiveo High Seat Foam
- Fiveo Hurricane Graphics
- Fiveo Billet 1/4 Turn Throttle
- Fiveo Blue Chain Buffer
- UFO Plastics Kit
- Pro Taper SE Bars
- Pro Taper Diamond Grips
- Fast50's Gear Shifter
- Kitaco Throttle Cable
- Chain Guide
- RK Gold Chain
- Rear SmPro Rim
- Stainless HD Spokes Front & Rear
- Genuine Honda Rear Hub & Drum Brake
- Bridgestone Tyres Front & Rear
- Heavy Duty Bolts & Nuts Used All ThroughOut Bike

Suspension:
Front - Genuine 2007 Marzocchi Shivers - Stainless HD Spokes, Genuine Marzocchi Hub & Genuine FABA Rim From Marzocchi
Rear - Genuine Elka Crf50 Shock

DSCF0036-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back