Fotm the month: March/April sign up page

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must be the angle the shot was taken at ?

Whats wrong with a long wheel base? Craigs bike feels freaking awesome, soaks up everything small...might need to do some jumps on it next time he lets me ride it.....but....its probably one of the best bikes on this thread considering everyone asks him for help to get their bikes running sweet! It certainly rattles less than anything else I heard at Eudunda mx track, compared to the jap bikes and all!!!

lol, not taking a stab at my67xr's bike at all, im sure its meticulously maintained, was just having a bit of a joke is all :)

and yeah, i agree, long wheel base is alot nicer than a short wheel base. much more stable at high speed, and looks better too IMO.

lol, not taking a stab at my67xr's bike at all, im sure its meticulously maintained, was just having a bit of a joke is all :)

and yeah, i agree, long wheel base is alot nicer than a short wheel base. much more stable at high speed, and looks better too IMO.

I know I'm just in **** talking mode mate ;) I still think he should have put the 17 inch wheel with his disk and caliper back on his bike! 17-12....would have turned a few more heads!! lulz!

Do we still need more? I can chuck in the 2014 TDR without 'weight reducing' stickers??? :thumbup:

thats enough TDR's for this month, next month will come round soon enough ;) + you don't have any of the extra customization :p and it's not pink...

haha, no problems, get a nice chopper look to it :)

Well, I kinda dont like this show bike stuff thats getting entered IMO, its a lovely bike but its winning prizes at a freaking show....Its kinda not in the spirit of this comp. This is why I will never be admin!!! :bike:

Also knowing that controversy is and always has been the best way to increase and sustain discussions on anything....**** have the found MH370 yet, you'd think ppl would have got bored with that in the news by now!! Case and point!

Last edited:
well, the way i see it, its just us mini brothers showing off our pride and joys, our hard earned, handbuilt machines. so what if whichever or whatever bike won an award, that just goes to show that the effort, and time put into that bike was recognised :) after all, its always good to see your hard work apreciated, i mean this is an online competition, and the majority of voters dont know one another, or have met, so its about as un-biased as you can get in my opinion :)

well, the way i see it, its just us mini brothers showing off our pride and joys, our hard earned, handbuilt machines. so what if whichever or whatever bike won an award, that just goes to show that the effort, and time put into that bike was recognised :) after all, its always good to see your hard work apreciated, i mean this is an online competition, and the majority of voters dont know one another, or have met, so its about as un-biased as you can get in my opinion :)

Yeah dont talk to me about bias.....its not going to end well..the PW50 clearly deserves the win!!! :p

you're funny Stu, lol

Cj's bike isn't eligable to win because i'm a mod.

edit: maybe i should sign him up as a member here too ?

you're funny Stu, lol

Cj's bike isn't eligable to win because i'm a mod.

edit: maybe i should sign him up as a member here too ?

If you dont I will!!! Pretty sure he already has a few fans on here!!!

Cool the TDR can go in next months!! :thumbup: Not sure if the forks will ever be here....nothing from e-go today....but you know be patient and all.....

Cj's 1981 Yamaha PW50H

PW50 Custom

1993 plastics, tank and seat (Custom retrimmed in Blue leather with Gripper top)
Custom Blue Grab Strap
50cc bored 2nd oversize, new top end,
Stainless Steel Allen Head bolts
Mikuni VM14 Carburetor Running Castrol Advance 50/1, Blue Silicon Vent Hose
Ported and Polished Intake manifold,
modified Reed Valve stops, Modified Airbox
Racing High Speed Performance Ignition Coil,
NGK BP6HS Cold Spark Plug, NGK Plug cap
Customised Expansion Chamber with bigger header pipe, modified Chamber
Custom PWO-Circuit big bore Muffler, with silencer fitted
Frame resprayed Jet Black,
Wheels resprayed Silver 2 pack, Bars Resprayed Silver 2 pack