Found your prob.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Shes not running apparently, cant see why it wouldn't.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pPVdgOms-F8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol, reminds me of what come out of the Jianshe PW80 copy,
i reckon close on 2 litres of water and 1/2 litre of dirty old 2 stroke

Hahaha I don't think anything would surprise you anymore Micko!
No mate im never surprised anymore and it creates a good working environment laughing our guts out and trying to think how some things are possible lol.

Hydrogen bike right??
Steam engine mate lol.

Shes not running apparently, cant see why it wouldn't.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pPVdgOms-F8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol, reminds me of what come out of the Jianshe PW80 copy,
i reckon close on 2 litres of water and 1/2 litre of dirty old 2 stroke

Yep almost as bad rotn50.....I think Craig wins that round though....full tank is what the guy said in the PY80! He wasnt lying, but he never mentioned what it was full of....I should have filmed that....but was to busy trying not ot get covered in that nasty nasty poo coming out of the fuel tank then head of that bike....Kinda surprised it didnt burn a hole in hte concrete...

^^ yeah that's the 1st 2 stroke i've pulled the head and barrel off to find that it had a crankcase full of 2t oil
it could of bent the conrod by hydraulic locking the engine if i had given it a decent kick over !!

After being in the pond for 3 hours everything was full of water. Even the chassis thru a tiny hole a chinaman left.

^^ yeah that's the 1st 2 stroke i've pulled the head and barrel off to find that it had a crankcase full of 2t oil
it could of bent the conrod by hydraulic locking the engine if i had given it a decent kick over !!

I think you may have damaged your leg/knee/ankle/foot before kicking through that pink mud....lucky either way, I want to stop thinking about it now, still makes me feel kinda sick, that smell......

After being in the pond for 3 hours everything was full of water. Even the chassis thru a tiny hole a chinaman left.

Theres the problem some awesome rider ending up in a pond.......The problem always contains the solution.... Nice vid man :thumbup: I enjoy that kinda stuff.....

Check my youpood channel. Theres some good bits and pieces in there.

I have I stopped watching because it was giving me nightmares about chinese motors.....cause thats all I can afford....

Dont let them scare ya lol. Its always better documenting a destroyed engine than a good running engine. All of the damaged engines are operator error or lack of maintenance. I have thrashed the living daylights out of nearly every piddy engine available and by far the weakest engine has to be the lifan 140, the centre cases continually cracked sometimes even cracking all the way exposing the crack on the back of the engine. The 2 strongest thrashable chinas for me would have to be the 155z\160ho and lifan 110 donks.

Haha, I wouldn't go that far, I've heard some horror stories about that engine, but I guess I didn't get one built on a monday or friday ? Iether way its been a good engine, still pulls 3rd gear wheelies :D

Dont let them scare ya lol. Its always better documenting a destroyed engine than a good running engine. All of the damaged engines are operator error or lack of maintenance. I have thrashed the living daylights out of nearly every piddy engine available and by far the weakest engine has to be the lifan 140, the centre cases continually cracked sometimes even cracking all the way exposing the crack on the back of the engine. The 2 strongest thrashable chinas for me would have to be the 155z\160ho and lifan 110 donks.

True! Never had a 110 I have a yx150 and z160 in my bikes atm. I have a lifan 125 in the shed with 3rd gear problems. Might have another look at that and see if I can get it sorted! I run proper bike oil and do a fair bit of maintenance etc. So not to worried both were second hand so I really don't know how many hrs either of them has done which does slightly worry me. I dunno I wouldn't have bought a Chinese bike if I thought it was going to be junk. Ive almost got both my bikes pretty reliable. Pull either bike out of shed and they'll start within 4 kicks....stuff wears out but that happens on all bikes. Still ive said before no way would I have a motorbike if the only choices were Japanese or European!

Latest posts

Back