Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittin

Reaction score
The foxico super dirt is crap. Ive had so many problems with it that im ready to throw it out, My first ride IN THE BACK YARD snapped the chain which then snapped the crankcase, THe forks bottomed out when you sat on it so i out fork oil in and they have no rebound arragh

Model: Superdirt

Make: Foxico

Year: 2006

Specs

Engine: 125cc ducar with NOTHING SPECIAL
Fuel capacity:
Transmission: 4 speed manual (1 down 3 up)
Suspension System: No name forks and rear shock (not even USD)
Max speed : Bout 80-90km/h
Weight: 65kg (approx)
Wheel Base: 1100mm
Engine starting: Kick start
Brakes: Front and Rear Hydralic
Seat Height:770mm
Body Material: Crap plastics with crap stickers that are CRAP

Who this bike is for: People who want to waste there money

Price: $650 ($590 now)

Photo:

lol, nah man, they're alright, u must hav got the bad one in the bunch, yeh it is true that if u get cheap china, not like an mso or pitpro or something then about 2 or 3 in 10 are bad but there is still 3 or 4 rlly good ones, i got a good 1, lol, i hav had it for about 4 months now, all that happened is the stand fell of cos i didn't tighten it and the front brake lever fell off once agn mi fault, dude, if u had a common sense you would hav read the 30 day parts warranty, just call em, tell am and give em proof and they'll send u a new one!
urs may be a 2/10, mine is a atleast a 6/10, thats comparing with other bikes tho.

Ive had it for 6 months, The sent me a new crankcase and a chain link to fuk the snap....

I just bourt a new chain, they are fuckwits, Never EVER buy off them

lol, nah man, they're alright, u must hav got the bad one in the bunch, yeh it is true that if u get cheap china, not like an mso or pitpro or something then about 2 or 3 in 10 are bad but there is still 3 or 4 rlly good ones, i got a good 1, lol, i hav had it for about 4 months now, all that happened is the stand fell of cos i didn't tighten it and the front brake lever fell off once agn mi fault, dude, if u had a common sense you would hav read the 30 day parts warranty, just call em, tell am and give em proof and they'll send u a new one!
urs may be a 2/10, mine is a atleast a 6/10, thats comparing with other bikes tho.

I suppose it helps when all you do is 2ft jumps and play chasie with your lil bro... :rolleyes:

huh? 2ft mi ass and mi bro doesn't ride motorbikes, he has 2 and is too much of a sissy to ride em, don't blame him, even his 50 weighs more than him, he is a f***ing stick, about 125cm, almost 10 years old and about 25 kilos, lol

he'll get in2 em in a few years i reckon. hopefully, its pretty boring riding bi urself, lol

ktm kid, u heading down 2 south morang this weekend, pj is tryign 2 get a bunch down there, if enough ppl join in then i'll come along

okay mate... NAH i highly doubt i can make it... im in the middle of making an over the to stylea rear brake pedal... need brake and clutch levers, and need bearings put in my shock..so nope, I cant come:eek:

Mate, Theres no bad one in the bunch, the bunch is the bad ones! theses bikes suck ass, theres nothing on them which can even relate to a crapy Atomik Motox! and the motox sucks aswel! I'd give them a 1/10, because atleast you can look at them without them self distructing!

Yeah I think pascal is exaggerating, he mussnt ride it very hard. I'd like to warn everyone for thier sake not to buy one aswell.

You can't just get a couple of goods ones when they're made exactly the same from the same factory from the same materials, is just not logical.

Very well spoken indeed, theses shouldnt even pass australian standards!

Guys, people are entilted to their opinions, lets just try keep these REVIEW threads free from debates OK.
Just state ur opionion and leave it at, sure u can say hey my opinion is different to yours but dont throw it back and fouth..
This new review forum is simply to clean up and organise the structure of this website, so that you dont have people asking the same question 1million times a week and also so that we can help each other with valid information about minibikes.

Regards,

Dj.Licastro:D

Guys, people are entilted to their opinions, lets just try keep these REVIEW threads free from debates OK.
Just state ur opionion and leave it at, sure u can say hey my opinion is different to yours but dont throw it back and fouth..
This new review forum is simply to clean up and organise the structure of this website, so that you dont have people asking the same question 1million times a week and also so that we can help each other with valid information about minibikes.

Regards,

Dj.Licastro:D

This isn't a debate mate, so can you stop debating, its a review fourm where everyone is intitled to there opinion, this isn't IRAQ where you get ass raped because of your freedom of speech

As long as it's objective, I don't mind people having a bit of a debate.

Pascal, i dont know hwo you can sau the are decent, I just went for a rider and after riding for 2 seconds the back brakes locked up, So i bled hem and i have no back brakes now they are fucked, the whole bike is shit, the carbie is shit, as i said the whole bike is shit lol, Its dangerous, looks rubbish and sucks

:D

well mine has had NO problems at all, no matter how hard i push the bike! the brakes lock up cos the big spacer in the jont in the back wheel! take it out and tighten the wheel up and it works fine again, happened 2 me last week

and aaron, wat bike do u ride to be able to bagg this thing so much? i only got it cos i thought i would stack heaps on mi first bike!!

Latest posts

Back