Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA, Could do the same to you franky according to luke :) [ not hillz]

fat cunt.

daniel40, say something 4 urself, all u do is wait4 some1 2 bagg them and them say OWNED, come p wif something original loser! and the shock wouldn't break, don't know where u heard that from, tell me this, every1 who is baggin it, hav u EVER ridden the foxico superdirt and felt it, if not then shut the hell up! i personaly hate heaps of things! doesn't mean i hav an opinion and try and turn it in2 a fact!

HAHA, Could do the same to you franky according to luke :) [ not hillz]

fat cunt.

Ben, give me your address and i'd be happy to come over and show you my rippling biseps, Rock hard abs, and tight as thighs.

The guy who wrote this review said it was a fucking hunk of shit you idiot.

EDIT : Franky, if you want me to suck your cock just ask normally next time

i can say heaps for my self which i have been doing i thinks this thread should be stickyied so everyone noes not to go near pascals bike lol

well the guy who wrote this must hav got a faulty bike! his chain fell off on the first ride! i hav been riding mi foxico for like 5 months now about 2 times a week and it has had NO problems

i dare u 2 put up a mxb 125 review up and see how many ppl bagg it!

i ride evryday and have nto had a problem ther is no bad one teher all bad

No one would bag his bike because he isnt a fucking idiot like you.

dude i no it will get bagged but not as much as this pos

daniel40, say something 4 urself, all u do is wait4 some1 2 bagg them and them say OWNED, come p wif something original loser! and the shock wouldn't break, don't know where u heard that from, tell me this, every1 who is baggin it, hav u EVER ridden the foxico superdirt and felt it, if not then shut the hell up! i personaly hate heaps of things! doesn't mean i hav an opinion and try and turn it in2 a fact!

Dude, Sorry if i have a sense of humour towards peoples posts ( and your bike ). Any to the facts, it is a true and known fact that the rear shock on your bike will bend under too much weight ( your flabby ass ). And no, i havent ridden a foxico superdirt, but i did cut up a onion once and it made me cry, so i guess owning a foxico would be the same? Thanks.

yeh, and the mxb is absolutely perfect then, everyday, doubt it, it u rode the mxb everyday u couldn't call it a dirtbike, it would be in too many pieces

HAHAHA, I just realised if i took a shit and put 4 rice crackers on it , 2 on one side and 2 on the other it would go faster than your foxico AHAHAHA.

lol, the superdirt can hold 2 times mi weight, that is the recommended shit, they under-estimate so if the shock breaks they blame u 4 it

Latest posts

Back