Foxico Superdirt 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel40, i have a better signature for you.

Mods: Uni Filter, 26mm Mikuni Carbie, Better Manifold, NGK Sparkplug, Better Shock, Motul Engine Oil, Loctited all bolts, Scott Grips... bike still falls apart on idle.. need better bike

lol it dosent fall apart it idles fine and stayes together

After reading majority of that thread... I want to Jihad Pascal's ass.
13yr olds are annoying... End of story.
(Pilot hahahah)

wat r u laughin at man, im 12, turning 13 in about a month, and yes, i am a pilot, so fuck mi big balls!

Ive been off for a few days and an argument has erupted!!!!

The foxico is SHIT and pascal, why are you saying its a great bike, you keep on saying that you could have gotten a jap bike but instead you got a china bike cause its ure first bike and you would fall off heaps, THAT THE STUPIDIST THING IVE EVER HEARD, if you fall off a china bike it breaks, if you fall off a jap bike you get back on and keep riding, and you keep saying you have a graphics kit, which by your pictures you don't, its the standard graphics you fool!

pascal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ure so good at flying planes why dont u fly ure f**king chinese peice of shit foxico off a cliff..

ahahahahahahahaha sooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats exactly what he should dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

correct me if im wrong... but you cant fly a dirt bike? right? yer ... i thought so. :D

twon, go shove ur 85 up ur imaginary dick!
flarry, ur dad is WRONG, look up pilot in the dictionary.
it will say something like somebody that flies aircraft or some shit like that.
i fly, lus, ask ur dad if he knows wat a BAK exam is, and tell him i passed it at 11 and he will shti himself, tell him i hav an arn and an gettin a license early cos i am so young.

No one cares, your bullshit. Scan your pilot license then we will believe you until then take the dildo out of your ass and harden the fuck up!

im not gonna scan mi logbook!!!
if some1 found it they could use it for SOOO many things, there is heaps of shit in there that is private u kno!

Airtourer_FlightManual_09_02002.jpg

hahaha, your a dork.
I heard at the essendon airport.. you pay 15 bux and they let you sit in the planes.

Latest posts

Back