Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would go, but my bike is not running right and also needs new tires

Track is good after the rebuild. There is more to be done as well. We should make a ride day soon.

bump

I'm putting my bike back together Satruday, going to the track Sunday.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN you bludgers. Look for the old guy on a braaap in red and white fox gear. Don't be scared, I won't roost you too bad, gotta run mine in first, hehe

your a tripper! if my atomik didnt seize sunday and lxr was going id go but lots of **** needs fixing on my 3 bikes atm.

did the sprinklers get going yet? tracks screaming WATER!!!!!!!

you had one week to get it un seized, hahaha. Shoudl I walk accross the road and get your LXR running at Gregs? Bloody A grade riders, haev to do everything for them, bloody superstars, haha

Come on Styv, bring the 50

No one riding? A whole forum of riders and no one wants to ride?

Guess I'll go annoy the kids on KTM 65;s then, their dads like it when I do that

i went sunday and big phil wasnt there!! and i was there with my midsize to hahah bet your hangin to bang bars with me... but i put away a fue of "your" mates aka braaaps in the distance so we will have to meet again

ill BUMP this one up as i will be there this weekend with buzz bikes if anyone else wants to come the more the merrier!!! get those bikes out boys its been to long i can smell the dust on them from here!!

i went sunday and big phil wasnt there!! and i was there with my midsize to hahah bet your hangin to bang bars with me... but i put away a fue of "your" mates aka braaaps in the distance so we will have to meet again

I was so there you spaz. I left about lunchtime though

I also went last Sunday, NO ONE THERE.

How about this Sunday? If i can get a new rear wheel and tyre, grrrrrrrrrrrr

track will be a swimming pool i reckon.

Latest posts

Back