Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Track was brilliant today. Was having a ball till something exploded in the engine. No doubt there is a handful of nuts and bolts in the case now, hahah. Tried to get a mates daytona 150 running with an oko 26, arghhhhhhh. Heaps of great guys there. Overall a ripper day at the track. Pefect

Yeah track was wicked, first time ive seen so many pitbikes at frankston haha, but was a pretty good day!

Track was brilliant today. Was having a ball till something exploded in the engine. No doubt there is a handful of nuts and bolts in the case now, hahah. Tried to get a mates daytona 150 running with an oko 26, arghhhhhhh. Heaps of great guys there. Overall a ripper day at the track. Pefect
post pics when you find out what went boom :)

post pics when you find out what went boom :)

If it's the TB clutch basket that is 30 minutes old then im buying a CR250. Engine still has good comp, clutch works, so something has let go and is rattling around in there. i bet it's one of the bolts that holds the damper rubbers in. I think I now own shares in YX side cover gaskets r us company.

no chance you could have busted a ring gear? why dont ya go a daytona 190 if its bothering you that much...

+ taking offers? $20

I did. Clutch is still working. Maybe the ring gear let go. I'll pull it apart Saturday and wack a stocker back in, grrrrrrrr. But for the $25 bucks i paid for it, may as well try right. It was hooking up great too damn it. The TB springs actually did something.

I refuse to get a 190 Zac. My ability to ride just isn't at that point.

I did. Clutch is still working. Maybe the ring gear let go. I'll pull it apart Saturday and wack a stocker back in, grrrrrrrr. But for the $25 bucks i paid for it, may as well try right. It was hooking up great too damn it. The TB springs actually did something.

I refuse to get a 190 Zac. My ability to ride just isn't at that point.

You will be twice as fast with a 190 and be roosting even more!

hey guys! Thinking of heading down this weekend and it will be my first time at a track, Just wondering what is needed in the way of riding gear apart from the obvious helmet. also is it just a turn up pay and ride or am I missing something? sorry for the newbie questions cheers

turn up, fill in a form, pay, ride. It's that simple
wear long sleeves, long dacks and at least blundstones or similar.

Ended up being a rocker arm snapped. I have a spare head luckily.

Anyone going franga tomorow? weather looks good today so will be the same tomorow im assuming from the weather forecast i seen

Ended up being a rocker arm snapped. I have a spare head luckily.
is that a roller rocker arm? or just a standard one?

i ask because i have a 70cc head that will never be used so if you want to complete your old head take the rocker out of this one

Standard one, its ok I have a spare head, it's on now. But I have a chance to get a tb kitted engine now. Just rebuilt shock bushes and swinger bearings today. Noticed my wheel bearings are cactus to.

Great day at the track today, more track work been done, really good. Roy, Kosta, James had some awesome fun. New fella on an lxr was quick too, recruited to races too.

Anyone heading down ether saturday or sunday?

Latest posts

Back