free pit bike. !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Cdnoult blviee taht I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmeal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy , it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lterer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? yaeh and I tghuhot slpeling was ipmorant !!

I read that before somewhere to and I just read what you said in a normal pace like when i normally read.

After reading that garbage, I want my free pitbike!

madman.The scary thing is that your post with the transposed letters was actually easier to read than most of the other Pigeon English some of the other members post !!!!!! Now where is that free Pitty ???... LOL

madman.The scary thing is that your post with the transposed letters was actually easier to read than most of the other Pigeon English some of the other members post !!!!!! Now where is that free Pitty ???... LOL

^^ I'm with stupid.

Its still crap English though. Its no wonder school kids are the worst at english and spelling.

LOL. free jr50 you pay postage from manji w.a so send 500 my way :p

Ride it over for me then! LOL

I've seen that before they used to it have hanging in the local pub

Last edited:
Its all crap really. We've been 'trained' into this false reading of garbage from TV game shows and puzzles and stupid people you can't spell or text.

cuodlnt blieve i dndt crae aubot tihs trhaed so i ppoed my pnats

Its all crap really. We've been 'trained' into this false reading of garbage from TV game shows and puzzles and stupid people you can't spell or text.

Thats a pretty un educated response.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back