Fresh paint on TLD helmet...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dust

Reaction score
Troy Lee Designs carbon D2 helmet i just finished painting for a mate in NZ...

Green_Flame_RR_34_R_Mid_Glow.jpg

Green_Flame_RR_3_4_L_Mid_Glow.jpg

Green_Flame_FR.jpg

Green_Flame_RR_Low.jpg

DDUUUUUUUUUUDE, that looks soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u should do bikes!

hey man thats BLOODY AWSOME how much do u charge for a helmet done like that

not photoshopped but amazing talent this is not a first of amazing looking helmets that his painted you gotta give the guy some credit for being able to lay down paint like that

yeh bloody oath (PHOTOCHOPPED PFFFFFFFT) just pure talent great work mate

yer wouldnt mind getin a helmet like that,would be the most blingin rider around haha!~

Yeh I would give credit, its an awesome design but it looks to much like a photoshopped picture to me, the way the background is and the reflection.

Last edited:
probly just on a shinny table with a black cloth behind it by the looks of it

Yeh I would give credit, its an awesome design but it looks to much like a photoshopped picture to me, the way the background is and the reflection.

Dude, the photos are taken in a (Insert Jonah voice) full mad as mother f#ucking studio...

Helmet_Set_Up.jpg

I assure you the only thing that photo shop has been used for is to just refine the image and present it in a professional manner, hahahha, photoshop, as if i would go to the effort to create something like that to post on a forum for what???

Funny stuff... Thanks for the kind words too guys.

Wheres elle!?? oh man.. look at that lense...drool.... nice work captain! you seriously need your own thread with all the designs you have done these past 12 months!! Keep up the top knotch work :)

damm thats hot

i still want a pm for my work i want done
MAD MAX yea baby would look sic

carn on dusty i would love to purchase 1 of your Photoshopped Helmets hehehehe

im still a mad fan of the 300 one you did that was awsome as well

that is a sic looking setup there very sweet

Winner's helmet he has been talking about this for ages. Shame it wont make his head look any better.

Latest posts

Back