• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2010 Nitrous 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanting those tyres let me know if you do change your mind

Final price drop, $300.

I'm on holidays in 2 weeks, if it doesn't sell before then I'm keeping it.

consider it sold mate, i will give you a ring on my payday (tomorrow):eek:

$300 bucks is a sik deal, I would of paid the price before this price drop before the other price drop before that lol. Good one Zac, you should convert this to run those exploding lipos that you terrorised with the nail in the stick:D

consider it sold mate, i will give you a ring on my payday (tomorrow):eek:

Sweet, I imagine that was you trying to call earlier, I was under a car fitting a tow kit, I'm available the rest of the day :)

What can I say guys? I'd prefer to have the bike out of my garage being ridden by someone ;)

$300 bucks is a sik deal, I would of paid the price before this price drop before the other price drop before that lol. Good one Zac, you should convert this to run those exploding lipos that you terrorised with the nail in the stick:D

I have got a good buddy of mine that wants to learn how to ride on a budget... he also wants to buy a bike so why not fix one up for him

or if that falls through it would be a great addition to the bikes at my reli's property

i just picked it up... he even threw the tires in for free :) im pretty stoaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back