• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2012 Motovert Pro 160 Type R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topguntravis

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
2012 Motovert Pro 160cc Type R
Perfect condition, almost new, only 3 rides old.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$1500 ono
Cash on pickup

REASON FOR SELLING:
Focusing on full sized bikes

EXTRA INFO:
Bike is in new condition as it has only been ridden 3 times, has Metal Mulisha Pro Taper bars and grips, upgraded fully adjustable DNM GPX rear shock with reservoir and clickers, orange fuel line, fuel filter and exhaust wrap. Oil has been changed every second ride. Air filter cleaned after every ride.
Comes with a spare set of bars and a TB Parts air filter.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Pickup in East Doncaster
Call Travis on 0403512077

PICTURES:
MotovertPro_zps22da4fe9.jpeg

MotovertPro2_zpsa193edcf.jpeg

MotovertPro5_zpsaf31bdee.jpeg

MotovertPro3_zpsd190e709.jpeg

MotovertPro4_zpsa94b3177.jpeg

Trav don't sell it!!!

Come race VCM dude. It's not far away now. You would go alright I reckon.

To have a chance at getting a place you gotta have the full TB race heads, pistons etc and basically spend another $1500.
A stock class would be awesome!
But I can't really justify having the full size and the mini, coz I just don't get the use out of it.

I'll see whether this gets any interest or not.

I'm with you Trav, can't race without big dollar TB parts engine. Kinda sad cause that puts me out also.

Good luck with the sale.

why do you need tb parts to race whats wrong with racing for fun

The way I see it stock 160 perfect power tb parts = to much power... You have to be a freak to hold the throttle wide open around corners more like babying it, when your on a 160 it's fully open!!

Not another one.... seriously Trav, keep it and like nicko said come do VCM and ill give you all my left over stickers lol hal;f the field soesnt have all the TB mods and im sure they still have a ball, just to be out there and having a go , baging bars with MR mates is what its all about , well thats all im interested in and the more on the gates means for a better event for everyone................you did well at the vermont track Trav so i reckon you would do well on the mostly ag tracks that VCM include.... seriously think about it, you obviously have but think again..... that was my public service anouncment... =)

Could be interested for the right price

Still have the bike.

ajaay, you would have to be prepared to come up a bit but we could try work something out.

For further contact I can get back to people quicker/easier via text or calls on 0403512077.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back