• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: PSTO 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
1. PSTO 160 - $800 ono
-z160ho engine with TB V2 head & S25 auto decomp camshaft
-TB high comp piston
-OKO 26mm flat slide carb
-LXR exhaust
-DID chain
-1/4 turn throttle
-Splitfire ignition lead
-Billet clutch lever

Great condition bike, ready to be thrashed. Started life as a TL140 but the engine has been swapped for the z160ho. It was previously blowing smoke so it has had a full top end rebuild including:
- Cylinder hone
- New rings
- New stem seals
- Valves lapped
- valves and head cleaned

I have also disassembled and greased the linkage.

Since taking the photo's I have made brackets for the oil cooler and exhaust hanger.

I took it to Frankston the other week and it runs beautifully, maybe just a tune and you're laughing.

Comes with handlebar light switch and spare stator that supports charging. I was planning on installing lights but haven't gotten around to it.

I will also throw in a spare set of white plastics, a bike stand and Protaper crf style bars.
Bars are in almost new condition, they originally came with the bike but I swapped them out for lxr bars.

For an extra $75 i'll throw in a SixSixOne helmet, Fox jersey and gloves (all large and only worn once)

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

Pickup preferred, but can deliver for the cost of fuel.

REASON FOR SELLING:

Simply don't ride it enough and would rather spend the funds on my CBR250RR project

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

VIC, Melbourne, Prahran 3181

Pm, post or email me at [email protected] for any information

PICTURES:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back