fst50 and all its forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgav

Reaction score
here is my bike from when i got it till the end

retro_phone_005.jpg

newpic.jpg

P15-04-09_173101.jpg

P06-08-09_1458.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

clutchside.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Last edited:
Shame you parted it out gav, such an awesome bike, expensive but awesome

Shame you parted it out gav, such an awesome bike, expensive but awesome

yeah i agree but the time i had to do it,
when i have the money ill get my z50r build done

hows your new one going any updates

hows your new one going any updates

Yeah i've got a set of bars coming for it (just cheap minimoto ones) kiind of half gorilla bar height, if i like how they feel i'll get some daytona ones about the same height, but i think my package is lost, 2 weeks since i ordered it from webike. also got a 25 tooth rear coming from jamie, currently a 28

Yeah i've got a set of bars coming for it (just cheap minimoto ones) kiind of half gorilla bar height, if i like how they feel i'll get some daytona ones about the same height, but i think my package is lost, 2 weeks since i ordered it from webike. also got a 25 tooth rear coming from jamie, currently a 28

have they sent you racing number yet,
i think a 25 might be alittle too small but you will have to update us on how it goes

yeah got a tracking number but for a week the plane has apperently been flying between japan and here,

yeah got a feeling i might have overdone it with the 25

yeah got a tracking number but for a week the plane has apperently been flying between japan and here,

yeah got a feeling i might have overdone it with the 25

yeah the smallest i would go would be is a 27 or 26 if i had one laying around but its still worth a try

Gav, your last picture of your ride was a credit to you mate! the bike looked & went great with that TJR Nice motor... shame it got parted out but i know the parts went to some good homes.....Les

Gav, your last picture of your ride was a credit to you mate! the bike looked & went great with that TJR Nice motor... shame it got parted out but i know the parts went to some good homes.....Les

thanks les i love that bike when it was green when it was up in qld with the nice motor,

sorry fella's ,, that seat n tail light setups headin to tassie .
cannot wait to try that padded brick

Dragging off a V8 at the lights at Surfers Paradise would be a good memory for that bike.
i remember that, it was tops i think i had primate next to me at the lights
was the greeny quicker?

i cant remember the out come but it was close, and that was before i put the yoshi carby on it and before the dyno tune :)

Latest posts

Back