• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full Mod crf50 San Diego

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackYardRider

Reaction score
The title says Honda crf50 2004, but I built this thing back in 2007 and then rebuilt everything again around 2009-2010. The only thing stock is the gas tank and the front hub. It's probably easier to register it as a new custom build. The sano frame will not have the Honda serial number anyways, but the title will get you the green sticker if you need one. Last registration was June 2014
Way to much to list, please just zoom in on the pics. The engine is a Chinese, I forget which brand but it's probably on there somewhere. It's a 125cc 4-stroke with a race cam and stroker. It's WAY faster than the stock engine with 88kit. Also it has a 4 speed cable clutch so using the clutch is optional, which is great for younger ones learning to use a clutch.
External oil cooler.
Joker throttle and ASV levers.
Custome rear disc brake.
BBR forks with stiffer springs.
Sano frame and bars
Tall seat.
Shinko wheels. 10" front and back
Storm big bike swing arm with fox shock
Billet everything!!

Here's my Craigslist add. CRF 50 Honda XR50. Full mod, and fast. After market everything!! - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

I have the title but I think last registration expired June 2014. I haven't used it very much in the last 6 years but everything is has been serviced and running perfect.IMG_7293.JPGIMG_7292.JPG

Latest posts

Back