fym 110cc bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey guys
im want to get into riding/racing mini's. (race big bikes atm)
Anyway a mate off here (smart_969) said hell sell me his one which is bascially a stock fym 110cc without a a rear wheel and a few other parts.

Im just wondering if the fym 110 motor would be ok? if someone has had one
did they have any problems etc .

thanks

i reckon that fym 110 engine would be great i wanted to buy that engine because there good

Last edited:
No they aint a honda engine.

But they are a good engine, i got one in the shed . ran for 4 years + with little to no maintenance . and it still goes today . just have nothing to put it in.

He has made a nice solid bike , a few of the parts he is using are from my old bike ;)

my 04 Thumpstar hungeTen runs a FYM110, and they're a great motor. HP output for its capacity is pretty good when you compare to more modern engines in regards to power/capacity... Gearboxes seem bulletproof, and as woggy said, they run for years with little to no maintenance. not that this is recommended, but you cant kill those motors with a ****ty stick..
only downfall i can think of compared to modern motors, is the 3-speed semi auto box...
They're still competitive engines, you cant really go wrong with them..

i was trying to source a fym for my build because there a tuff lil unit i had no luk... tho if i came across one tomrrow i would still jump on it

Latest posts

Back