Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it another couple of months and there will be a price drop and a lot more of the features will be opened up. Just buy one. Don't be a PS4 homo. lol.

ps4 is cheaper and smaller and has the exact same proccessing power so how is it homo?

Nordic games bought the rights to MX v ATV. Nordic are a big video game company who seem to have a big following with a lot of their games. There is a guy who posts on VitalMX who is part of the production team of the new MX v ATV game. There is a lot of development going in to that game, using the best parts of Reflex and Alive in building the new game. They brought back some of the team that developed Reflex to make this new game. It isn't just going to be a re-hashed version of Alive. I cant wait for this to be released. Sounds like it is going to be awesome. Full career mode starting off as an amateur and earn satellite and factory rides. Full East and West Supercross series, and full outdoor series. So no it isn't something two guys are working on, and it isn't identical to Alive !!

Anyone know if and when we will see the MXGP game over here. I know it is set for release in Europe in 3 days, but there was no distributor in the US, so they aren't getting it straight away. I dare say we will also be in the same situation ???

Give it another couple of months and there will be a price drop and a lot more of the features will be opened up. Just buy one. Don't be a PS4 homo. lol.

ps4 is cheaper and smaller and has the exact same proccessing power so how is it homo?

No 3D Bluerays or games. No 4k game support. Basic same lame scrolling interface. Just not a fan mate.

Doesn't worry me how big it is. lol

Behind the times from the get go IMO.

That's what I'm talking about Swapper!!! Screw this European racing. AMA is where it's at. haha. That would be so sick.

Yeah man cant wait for it hey. Gonna be so good. Still a couple of months away though from what I can gather.

Some casual reading for anyone interested. A lot of input in here from a couple of the game developers. A lot of interest in the game which is good to see.

MX vs ATV - Page 144

but blue rays are sony invention? what happened to microsofts hd disc? that is what you call behind the times lol. trying to beat sony, failed and now have to pay sony for every game made for the xbox as it uses copyrighted blueray tech straight from sony :) as for 4k gaming neither console actually supports full 4k gaming. here is a little snippet i found regarding 4k tvs and gaming

"In comparison to a 1080p TV, a 4K set will have four times the resolution packed into the same number of inches. Upgrading will be like the transition to Retina displays on smartphones: 4K content will look beautiful, but stuff made for 1080p won’t look that much better, if at all.

Video games fall into that latter category. Games made for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are made for 1080p, so they’ll still look the same on the new, expensive 4K sets coming out this year.

But even if game developers for these systems wanted to make higher-resolution content for these new screens, it turns out that it likely isn’t even possible: the hardware in the newest consoles simply can’t handle outputting such detail."

quote taken from business insider australia website.

Who cares? lol. Pretty sure Sony released Blueray as an open patent meaning anyone can use the technology for free. If they didn't then Bluerays would have died in the ass.

Since Sony invented Blueray's, why the hell wouldn't they make there console support 3D blueray's? Seems pretty silly IMO. The idea of 3D gaming is also starting to evolve as well.

That quote is not entirely true either. Xbox one most definitely supports 4k gaming. Games just need to be made in a higher res than 1080p (I think 4k is like 2160p or something along those lines). It will happen in the next few years for sure. The second it does, PS4 will be obsolete. Bet you they would release a new console immediately after it happened to keep up.

Gotta remember that 4k is only in it's early stages of development as well.

I really like the idea of Kinnect and where it is heading as well. Sony's motion technology is miles behind microsoft with there dildo like thing you use. haha. Playing the motoin sports jet ski game it actually picks up your hand motions with remarkable accuracy. I can't wait till they make a moto game where you turn your wrist like a throttle. Totally cool.

Plus Kinnect 3 has been developed already which from what I read projects the game around the player which is insane. No tv required. PS4 answer is virtual reality goggles. I would rather have the same effect without wearing the head set. Again behind the market.

Stick around MR for the next 4 years and we will see who is right. haha ;)

hmmm my experiance with kinnect was crap, very glitchy, didnt pick up fingers or even hands properly, and didnt actually help the gaming experiance whatsoever. i dont buy into either companys idea of interactive gaming, its nothing more than a gimic designed to grab the uninitiated. the xbox one still uses hdmi 1.4 output so has a frame rate of around 25fps, whereas 4k requires above 60fps to be effective. both xbox 2 and ps5 are already in development, and both will fully utilise 4k gaming. and dont worry il be sticking around ;)

been looking for release date for mxgp and looks like it wont be available on 360 for us, only PC if you download off steam or ps3 if you buy it from europe.

been looking for release date for mxgp and looks like it wont be available on 360 for us, only PC if you download off steam or ps3 if you buy it from europe.

Yeah that is not cool. Do you guys know if this game was bought from Europe, would it definitely work on the Australian model PS3's ??

Yeah that is not cool. Do you guys know if this game was bought from Europe, would it definitely work on the Australian model PS3's ??

by the sounds of it thats right.
xbox has region lock and ps3 is region lock free? thats what im seeing on the mxgp facebook page

not real keen on playing it on PC

Yeah, Im gonna get it on PC too.. Im already addicted even with just the one track.... ha ha
Just gonna get one of those wireless adapters for the PC so I can use my xbox controller..

Although I am killing it with the keyboard with Hardest settings for AI and the Physics settings on Pro..

Dont know if that means Im good at it, or that the AI and physics suck..?? Anyone else finding it really easy to ride?

MXGP Demo and Full game is available on XBOX 360 store

Thanks to the D@$KHeads who made the game for not even telling us it would be available in AUS..

I am just downloading the full PC version now.. its only half the price....

Latest posts

Back