Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon it was never Microsoft or sony's goal to compete with pc on a hardware level. It's just consoles like pc's are becoming more and more advanced! They offer gaming to the masses that can't afford 4k gaming pc's. And let's be honest, most of those pc owners only play WOW anyway! ;)

C'mon it was never Microsoft or sony's goal to compete with pc on a hardware level. It's just consoles like pc's are becoming more and more advanced! They offer gaming to the masses that can't afford 4k gaming pc's. And let's be honest, most of those pc owners only play WOW anyway! ;)

thats true, but games arnt all about the graphics. my favorite game to this day is counterstrike 1.6 Now the graphics on that are terrible, but the great gameplay, multiplayer experience, and advanced enemy AI makes you look past the graphics, and into the game itself. mind you i like a game to have decent graphics (especially if i pay for it) but i dont let it be the deciding factor as to whether its a good game or not.

BTW WOW IS THE BEST ! ! ! !

all i have to say in the war of ps4 vs xbox one??? direct X 12 :)
and ofcoarse this is why xbox was behind the grapchical 8 ball as it was ment to be realsed in feb this year along side directx 12

microsoft never had the intention of losing to ps4 and only rushed it ou to start burning the sales candle

Has anyone played Outlast on PC ??

if your into horror this is your game!! seriously scary, not like most other indie horror games i've played.

i still get the nightmares from it! lol

Has anyone played Outlast on PC ??

if your into horror this is your game!! seriously scary, not like most other indie horror games i've played.

i still get the nightmares from it! lol

yes i threw the keyboard when the tv made a noise at the start haha

yeah, it is literally the scariest game i've played on PC.

and the trouble is, the more you get itno it, the more you want to play it, but the scarier it gets! :hideing_behind_comp

yea, played the fear games, there pretty good. i've only just started to get into the horror genre though, lol

anyone played goat simulator yet ?

i loved fear 3, actually had a hard time finding it in tassie, had to buy it in melbourne. i thought it was wicked being able to possess the bad guys and then blow em to hell with their own guy.

Just added you Blender.
Just noticed this thread and had a good read.
Ive been into gaming for nearly 7 years. Never had enough money to buy a console. But always had a decent pc.

So i have recently built my first set up for pc and saved for too long to get my pc haha.
Its a custom built rig by myself.
Specs
Strike X case
I7 3770K ivy bridge
Gtx680 3gb graphics card.
Z77-Ud5h mother board.
WD 2tb black caviar HD
Kingston 128gb SSD
Toughpower 875w psu
And a few other odds and ends.
Will play any game on high graphics upwards of near 180Fps

So thats me i love my Fps games. Cod, Crysis1,2,3 Battlefield 3, Hitman
So many more.

If your up for a game send an invite my way Names Snaptrax, Photo is Yogi bear haha.
Be warned i love snipers

just added u bro! sounds like u got a good little unit there, consoles are gay lol.

play any Counter strike games ?

Haha yea mate. I love it to bits.
Na never really played the counter strike games.
But il look into them

CS global offensive is one of the best fps game i've played, and 1.6 is my favorite game i've ever played. the good thing about CS GO, the competitive scene is just awesome, that moment when you come first in a competitive match that went for 1 and a half hours is epic !

Just added you Blender.
Just noticed this thread and had a good read.
Ive been into gaming for nearly 7 years. Never had enough money to buy a console. But always had a decent pc.

So i have recently built my first set up for pc and saved for too long to get my pc haha.
Its a custom built rig by myself.
Specs
Strike X case
I7 3770K ivy bridge
Gtx680 3gb graphics card.
Z77-Ud5h mother board.
WD 2tb black caviar HD
Kingston 128gb SSD
Toughpower 875w psu
And a few other odds and ends.
Will play any game on high graphics upwards of near 180Fps

So thats me i love my Fps games. Cod, Crysis1,2,3 Battlefield 3, Hitman
So many more.

If your up for a game send an invite my way Names Snaptrax, Photo is Yogi bear haha.
Be warned i love snipers

Not a bad rig mate. Finishing mine up at the moment.

I'm running:

Dual Intel Xeon 5650 Processors in a HP server chassis
24 gig of RAM - For memory it's are the 2000mhz mark. It's server memory.
2 Gig Nvidia Graphics Card (can't remember exact model)
Got 6 x 1tb SAS Hard Drives in a RAID 5 config so I have complete redundancy and performance. Need an SSD drive for the OS though but will get 2 and mirror them.
BlueRay Burner
Blueray Drive
Dual Band N Wireless Card

Just need:
Better sound blaster card
TV tuner

I use it as my media server but might whack a few games on there as well. Would only use it for strategy games. I'm a sucker for a good Civilization game. Also used to love settlers.

Thats what i forgot haha RAM
16gbs of G.skill trident X 2400

Get some games man. We should make a Miniriders clan haha

The server itself is at the 8 grand mark. lol

Big difference between server hardware and technology as opposed to consumer.

Nah I don't play stuff all games on the PC. Prefer the Xbox one anyday.

i hate my computer thats why i dont play that many games on it anymore. i perfer consoles for most games. i just got skyrim on pc its way better then the xbox verison. more options but the amount of issues im having is extremely frustrating with it stalling and crashing to desktop. runs the game fine on high textures tho. better then i first thought it would.

Latest posts

Back